Banco Santa Cruz Online

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Anyone else having issues with Bancanet online for Banca Santa Cruz today, or recently? Signing in I have no issues, however no personal and financial details being displayed.

Maybe the system is down, or could it be I need to show my vaccination card before they display all my details. lol

thanks

• Haha
Reactions: chico bill
Aug 21, 2007
I had no problem yesterday and tried it again this morning. No problems. What I have learned is that their system does not like the face recognition login on newer iPhones. When I used that, I always had trouble logging in. Now, I just login the old fashioned way and all works well.

Reactions: BermudaRum

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
Anyone else having issues with Bancanet online for Banca Santa Cruz today, or recently? Signing in I have no issues, however no personal and financial details being displayed.

Maybe the system is down, or could it be I need to show my vaccination card before they display all my details. lol

thanks
Their Android app is actually great. Easier and faster than their website.

Reactions: BermudaRum

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009

thanks
Was your issues fixed? I'm having the same issue today.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I was just on the site - no problem. I've only occasionally had problems late at night when they are probably doing maintenance.
Same here. Website seems reliable.
Much more so than their frequently skint ATMs.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I've found that if you want to move money from your USD account to your peso account - definitely do it online. The process is very slow in the bank.

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
Never had problems with their app and I do online transactions every day. I think that their Android app is awesome....fast and easy!
Agree the App is great. A question though. What "investment alternatives" do we have? Stocks etc. Very grateful for info. And YES I asked last time I was in the bank, but they really did not have much of a clue.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Agree the App is great. A question though. What "investment alternatives" do we have? Stocks etc. Very grateful for info. And YES I asked last time I was in the bank, but they really did not have much of a clue.
For the brave, there are corporate bonds.