Banker Trust- sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Seachange actually stated the "fund" is not subject to US taxation. Each individual has to deal with their own taxes separately based on their citizenship and tax position. I believe read too much into his words...

Good luck trying to get these experts to understand that simple fact.

I tried !!

You, Jason, should get it --- I think you do

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Good luck trying to get these experts to understand that simple fact.

I tried !!

You, Jason, should get it --- I think you do

A CTA is not a fund!
When are you going to understand this?
"A CTA is an individual or organization which, for compensation or profit, advises others as to the value of or the advisability of buying or selling futures contracts, options on futures, or retail off-exchange forex contracts."

Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA)

I am still waiting for Banker Trust to show us his audited 67% rate of return.

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
A CTA is not a fund!
When are you going to understand this?
"A CTA is an individual or organization which, for compensation or profit, advises others as to the value of or the advisability of buying or selling futures contracts, options on futures, or retail off-exchange forex contracts."

Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA)

I am still waiting for Banker Trust to show us his audited 67% rate of return.

The trader whose accomplished the returns would be more than happy to meet you or others who are qualified investors. Call the office and make an appointment.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The trader whose accomplished the returns would be more than happy to meet you or others who are qualified investors. Call the office and make an appointment.

Seaweed:

ANY CTA I trade with is audited quarterly and posts on either Autumngold or Barclayhedge.
Please post the link of his performance or you are just another Milli Vanilli trader!

Status
Not open for further replies.