Barahona any dr1's live there

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I was wondering if there are any dr1's living in Barahona?
Can anyone provide up to date information about the area?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I don't live there, but have been there several times. I describe it as living in the middle of nowhere.
For example you can find the worst restaurants in the world there without even trying. But there is one or two great secluded beaches and rivers though. These you will not find on your own though. Not anywhere near the actual town.

Polo Magnetico is worth going to also. But overall you will be bored in Barahona in less than a week.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
A lot is going to be happening there in the not too distant future. I love the area but to say it's quiet is an understatement.

Reactions: Russell

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I will tell you what I think after my assessment.
Still have a few projects left in my carcass ; got to keep busy...or expire ...LOL

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
There is an old time poster Xavier_Onassis who has a place in Barahono. Doesn't post much but you could try sending a pm to him.

Reactions: La Profe_1

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Do you live there?
JUst looking at possibilities for living and potential investment opportunities'

I was born there, and I spend my Navideña y Año Nuevo there every year.
It is also home base for a super secret, underground command center, where all the good people in this world are always welcome......with a special invite of course.
In all seriousness, yes it is that special of a place.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I was born there, and I spend my Navideña y Año Nuevo there every year.
It is also home base for a super secret, underground command center, where all the good people in this world are always welcome......with a special invite of course.
In all seriousness, yes it is that special of a place.
Thank you so very much.
I am visiting there in the early new year for a visit.
I like quiet areas,
Do they have a decent medical centre?
Anyway I shall visit and enjoy a quiet vacation , and read some books as well as work on my research projects.
Russell

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you so very much.
I am visiting there in the early new year for a visit.
I like quiet areas,
Do they have a decent medical centre?
Anyway I shall visit and enjoy a quiet vacation , and read some books as well as work on my research projects.
Russell

I will send you a private communique.