Baseball equiprment request

Status
Not open for further replies.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Hard ball and softball and yes please.... those are responses to the last 2 posts.....

Sep 19, 2005
well Darlene they had the tri annual flea market near me that is huge.. and I managed to coral some supplies

I found 22 gloves!!!! and they are decent and usable!!!

can you believe I paid less than $2 per!!!

but......

I have no idea if Ill be going to the DR again...at least in the near future

soo we need someone to volunteer for transport...or i can ship them...I have an EPS account !!

let me know......

take care bad bob

captain2002

Mar 30, 2006
www.beyondthebeach.ca
Darlene, I have 2 bags of used softball bats, a large bag of balls, and 2 pair of cleats. A Debbie's member who live close gave them them to me, and I am taking them to the fiesta. Hopefully someone will be going down soon and can take them with them.
Nenita and I will be there in January at Blue Bay, but that's 6 months away.

I'll do my best for you.

Regards, Chris &* Nenita.

Sep 19, 2005
anyone hear from Darlene in the last 2 weeks?? I hope everything is ok..

I picked up another dozen baseball gloves and some balls and a few bats, PLUS a catchers chest protector and shin guards!!!

I am putting together a collection , but the problem is I dont think Ill be going for a long time....if I go again at all

so i need to hook up with someone who would volunteer to take the stuff

and Darlene if you finally see this, I could ship it....

let me know

bob

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Oh you guys are awesome.... sorry I've not been online.... toooooo much work right now..... It is interfering in my social life......

Anyone coming down soon that can bring the equipment ---------- we will be eternally grateful. The kids are all off school and needing this equipment!!!!

Feel free to contact me by email to make arrangements.

I owe you a beer or two............

Status
Not open for further replies.