been gone from here for awhile

polack46

Nov 3, 2018
how are things in sosua now ; are the beaches full or just on sundays ; I know there is a curfew which sucks because if u are single after 8 pm u be like in a prison in your condo or hotel room ;i was there last march 6 had reservations for 5 weeks at my condo but had to fly out march 18th or else i;d still be stuck there it was the last flight to canada ; so was there only 12 days and the last week i was there curfews already started and 5 days before we left the beaches were deserted and you had to get only take outs at restaurants but since i knew the owners at one place that had hotel rooms to rent with the restaurant we got to eat there as guests of the hotel if cops come around asking questions this was like the last 5 days we were there; and i got no refund on my condo either ; now even if i wanted to come canada has stopped all flights to the Caribbean ; but i see covid numbers there are still climbing and travel advisory from the USA embassy says not to travel there that hospitals are over run by covid cases ;yes the weather is nice but at night you cannot even enjoy any social drinks other then your home ;so is there any night life there at al and what about beach life

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
It all depends on the type of lifestyle you wish to lead.
I have friends that do not come here right now.
I have friends that come here right now.
It all comes down to personal preference.
Only way to know is to experience it for yourself.
DOWHATCHALIKE Brother ‼️

Reactions: Russell