Beggar at Caribe Tours

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
There is a youngish (mid 30s) beggar - apparently in decent shape to look for work who is harassing people entering and leaving the Caribe Tours bus stop in Charamicos and waiting outside.
He is quite aggressive.
He also works the stoplight and today I waved him off and he hit the driver's side widow quite hard.
I opened my door to go after him and he ran. Since he is at least 35 years younger than me maybe that was a good thing (for me)

But the PN need to take this guy down and I will speak to the ones who I know nearby.
He is obviously using drugs so just be cautious when he approaches

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I know a few of the motoconchos who work that corner. Let the guy make a problem for someone they know/ one of their regular customers and I guarantee you it will be the last time he ever shows his face on that corner.

Probably another scumbag New Yorker who was recently deported to a country he knows nothing about other than drugs are a lot cheaper down here than where he was raised.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I know a few of the motoconchos who work that corner. Let the guy make a problem for someone they know/ one of their regular customers and I guarantee you it will be the last time he ever shows his face on that corner.

Probably another scumbag New Yorker who was recently deported to a country he knows nothing about other than drugs are a lot cheaper down here than where he was raised.
Has pan handling become illegal in the DR or only in your mind?
And you even know his birth place.
Impressive knowledge of the price of drugs in New York and the DR.
A real renaissance man of the alleyways.

Our last back and forth as you are included in take out the worthless trash as part of my effort to turn dr1 into a board where there is less hate and intelligent exchanges are the norm.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Has pan handling become illegal in the DR or only in your mind?
And you even know his birth place.
Impressive knowledge of the price of drugs in New York and the DR.
A real renaissance man of the alleyways.

Our last back and forth as you are included in take out the worthless trash as part of my effort to turn dr1 into a board where there is less hate and intelligent exchanges are the norm.

Were you always an asshole or is it just something you enjoy doing with your free time?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I just screen capped this in case it gets deleted. Classic
Shall we rub his nose in it???

1642554279085.png

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Not sure if he is from somewhere else but pretty sure he's Dominican.
I'm surprised Caribe Tours allows him to harass people right in front of the door of the terminal.
I'm sure he is on the radar of the people who work around there including the fish restaurant directly across the Hwy 5 and Joteca - as he is aggressively approaching their customers as well.
It's only a matter of time until he approaches the wrong man there with his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.