bella vista armored car heist

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
one of my frens summed it up with: "the latinization of DR is progressing".

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
With the amount of trucks transporting large amounts of cash here it was just a matter of time. If they where organized look for several more to happen until they are all shot or captured.
In the mean time I will try to avoid them. No point getting shot for someone else's money.

Apr 10, 2012
Las Terrenas
If I was LE, the first people I would interrogate would be the ones who work at the Security Department at the mall....

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Its a private mall.

With a significant police/military presence outside all times except this event......and plenty of security at each and every bank..... and there are plenty...during operating hours. Planned by someone in the know for very little (Rd3m) but a sad death of a hard working family man.

My personal, perhaps ill informed view, is that we have a high stakes poker game evolving between a state seeking change to policing and the military and some powerful figures with military background.....and drug cartel links.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Last edited:

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Maybe what begs the questions is that the government hates his father. He was also arrested for supposedly stealing an aeroplane but later released.

Matilda

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
he was arrested for flying over palacio nacional and throwing the flyers that said: si quieres ser ave, vuela, si quieres ser gusano, arr?strate, pero no grites cuando te aplasten.

Natu

Jan 20, 2013
Its funny how everybody colectively came to the conclusion that authors of this crime were venezuelan, without having any real evidence to support that claim and it almost turns out that they were dominican.
Alot of people were talking as if it was an obvious fact, which i find highly discriminatory..