BEST AFTER HOURS 🕺 💃 in DR

Pikobello

Nov 12, 2020
Santo Domingo
And Platinum Disco Club on Av. Independencia. Only open weekends, much lifemusic. Years ago El Jeffrey invited me and my wife to a concert in there. Good to dance and see the the promis of SD.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
most likely they came from "Gold" 27 de Febrero inside the Ramada Hotel (second Flor). One of the best clubs in town. https://www.facebook.com/golddanceclub/?locale=es_LA
Because it is "Part of a Hotel" no Businness Closing Hour Regulations apply. People usually go there after all the other clubs are closing. Amazing Place, you are going to love it !!! Just don't show before 1 am. btw. next time go to Adrian Tropical at the Malecon. Also open 24/7 on the weekend. People leave the clubs at 5-7 am and go there. (at least that was the practice before covid)
GOLD 27 , ok got it !

IS IT SAFE ?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
GOLD 27 , ok got it !

IS IT SAFE ?
With ALL due respect...I'm serious... I don't understand the question of "IS IT SAFE"! This question as we all know is applicable to crossing a street or removing fat from your tummy with lipo surgery.IN ADDITION it would be interesting to know how many times this has been asked here on DR1. 5,000, 10,000 or more times. Take a guess.
And from you that associates, so it seems, with ladies of the night...I rest my case your honor and king.