Best Burgers in Santo Domingo

Lucas61

Jun 13, 2014
retired English teacher (30 years)
For the best cheeseburger in the D.R. as well as better than a host of venues in the U.S. I put my bet on Club Arturo Fuente on Febrero 27, Sto. Dom. RD$800.00 and to die for. The food is gourmet quality. Go in the afternoon and there will be few people, better service, and probably no one smoking cigars, if that bothers you.

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
For the best cheeseburger in the D.R. as well as better than a host of venues in the U.S. I put my bet on Club Arturo Fuente on Febrero 27, Sto. Dom. RD$800.00 and to die for. The food is gourmet quality. Go in the afternoon and there will be few people, better service, and probably no one smoking cigars, if that bothers you.
I love their carpaccio! I’m usually there every week so I’ll have to try the burger.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I think we need Rey to evaluate. Do we need to start a collection to give him a break from his 3 golpes lunches?

Reactions: thompstr

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
If you are in the food court in Agora Mall and fancy a good burger then try Rolling Steaks and Burgers. I will not say that they are the best burgers in SD, but they are really good, especially for a mall food court. I usually always have one there and they have always been really good.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
If you are in the food court in Agora Mall and fancy a good burger then try Rolling Steaks and Burgers. I will not say that they are the best burgers in SD, but they are really good, especially for a mall food court. I usually always have one there and they have always been really good.
I wonder where they came from. Not only are they in Agora, but they now have quite a few stores around Santo Domingo.

Reactions: tee

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
I wonder where they came from. Not only are they in Agora, but they now have quite a few stores around Santo Domingo.
Good question. Not sure about the history of the company but they are doing something right, they have locations in Agora, Galeria 360, Megacentro, in Naco and in two food truck parks. Hope they continue with the same quality as they are really good.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Good question. Not sure about the history of the company but they are doing something right, they have locations in Agora, Galeria 360, Megacentro, in Naco and in two food truck parks. Hope they continue with the same quality as they are really good.

I bet there's some Chef Pepper alumni involved with them.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I thought they were in Megacentro too. Thanks for the confirmation. I just wasn’t sure of the name. They are my goto burger at the mall

Reactions: tee

chicagoan14

Apr 2, 2019
There are some new places I'd recommend. Ground which is in Los Prados. If you go during the day they'll be grinding the meat in front of you. Best burger I've had in the city.

Burglao and Gilligans are also good. Both available on Uber Eats.