Best Business in the DR

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
The best business in the DR is not to open a business at all. A 95% failure rate is probably optimistic.

Come here if you like the area to retire with enough of your own cash to do so.
Right you are...I had a job when I first came here. but the conditions here are very different than back home and the pay was much worse... so the job was discarded, as I really didnt need it.......

Liberator

Luck is for the unprepared
Jan 23, 2021
Europe
Right you are...I had a job when I first came here. but the conditions here are very different than back home and the pay was much worse... so the job was discarded, as I really didnt need it.......
Working as an employee is the last thing you should want. Rewards are in no relation to what you are used to in the US and Europe.

What has already been said in this topic; bring your own money and enjoy.

Personally I like to do something; but where I myself determine 'how and when'.
If you also own your own house / apt, have a car, you can live a fairly carefree life.
(For now I commute back and forth 3 to 4 times a year ;))

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Working as an employee is the last thing you should want. Rewards are in no relation to what you are used to in the US and Europe.

What has already been said in this topic; bring your own money and enjoy.

Personally I like to do something; but where I myself determine 'how and when'.
If you also own your own house / apt, have a car, you can live a fairly carefree life.
(For now I commute back and forth 3 to 4 times a year ;))
I was not a employee , a partner ... didnt come here to work, thought a job would fill my time...yes I have the things you mentioned to have a carefree life...been back to the USA 1 time in 5 years... just dont have enough time for all I do here... but then what is the one thing everybody never has enought of...time of course.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
The best business is not to be in business!
You can build a hotel and sign a contract with a company to run it under their brand.
Your income is set for the contract length.

Import distributor authorized agent.
You need only contracts and they do the whole work, from your export point to the importer on contract.

Data broker.
You buy data from sources in the DR, compile and sort. Create a database and sell the mined data to agents direct real time by contract online.

Plenty others!

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
The best business is not to be in business!
You can build a hotel and sign a contract with a company to run it under their brand.
Your income is set for the contract length.

Import distributor authorized agent.
You need only contracts and they do the whole work, from your export point to the importer on contract.

Data broker.
You buy data from sources in the DR, compile and sort. Create a database and sell the mined data to agents direct real time by contract online.

Plenty others!
Right about not being in business... the middleman approach is best.........