Best Place in DR - Punta Cana, Puerto Plata For Females

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012
go to sosua best spot for you guys.best spot for partying the partying i know u want to do lol.theres nothing in punta cana thats totally for turistic couples.your not looking for the right girl,your looking for the right now girl and thats what they have.trust me fellas i now live in dr and was born and raised in east harlem.iam not gonna stear you wrong.hit club passions while ur there too

Il told them the same thing. There is a all inclusive called Marina village i think,they should use this for their base of operations and take any scores to cabanas. There are many great beaches close by and if thay get tired and wanna sleep it off,they have their All inclusive with security and meals. Its what i recommend for newbies, and they will be back for more after maybe a year of thinking.

Jax

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
Hey,

My friend and I are planning a trip to DR for April.

We are two African American males both 25 years old and we a descent looking guys.

Our main objectives is to go to a nice beach, eat descent food/ Alcholic drinks, do a day tour (ATV or Jet Ski) and meet gorgeous women both natives and international.

I personally love dominican women they have have beautiful skin tones, amazing bodies, and nice hair. I love black women and they are exotic.version in my opinion.

I want advise on eveything above and where I should stay (all inclusive), Punta cana vs Puero Plata, Where can I meet domincan women, also where is a good place to see the culture and not just vacationers...also nice beaches.

Lastly is it more challanging for black guy with a chocolate complexion to meet women.local women

Let me know

Thanks in advance.

If you like Dominican women, you will be in heaven as soon as you step off the plane. You might want to try staying in Western Santo Domingo. You will be minutes from Boca Chica yet in a city with over 3 million people and lots of clubs and bars and places to meet local women and to have lots of alcohol and fun. Don't worry about your skin as much, there are plenty or brown and black Dominicans. Most of the island is Black or black mixed with other races. Make sure you practice Spanish hard and maybe get Rosetta Stone and read a spanish newspaper every day with a translator book.

otown

Mar 14, 2013
TRIP in May to PC to find girls in DR,

I am traveling there around May to PC area or area where girls area. (depends on good time to go, as late as June)

I have a free ticket to Punta Cana so that is why I am going there vs the north.
Is there a lot of local girls to meet and hook up with? At night. Tourist girls are a plus too.

Where would be the best place to get a hotel in PC, Bavaro area to meet girls? Working or regular.

What is cost to get to Souza/north from PC? Plane best or bus?
There must be somewhere to meet some girls in the PC area.

PS: Where should I get a Hotel in PC area? Where best place to find the women? Can you bring women to hotel.
What is best- 1. to get a nice hotel and take a girl to a **** place/hotel or 2. get a place that allows guest?

Any comments will help as I need to book my flight here in next day.
thanks

HIRAM

Mar 19, 2005
Sorry, no matter how Descent you guys look, you are still gonna have to pay. You may pay a little, you may pay a lot, but your gonna pay. Dominicana's may Like your looks, but the ones that you will encounter, Love money.

Descent classy dominican ladies are not interested meeting tourists.
If you like to meet hookers, go to the north coast, Sosua.
Have a good time.

otown

Mar 14, 2013
Places to meet girls, best hotels in Bavaro? DR

Hi Jessica. You sound like you know alot about DR and PR area.
If you can Please give me some suggestions on hotels in tha area of Bavaro
*were to stay and were to go.
Much appreciated! Thank you in advance.
I am a white guy 36 looking to have some fun When I am in DR.

HIRAM

Mar 19, 2005
Good afternoon.
I likeHotel Sivory Punta Cana and Hotal Catalonia Bavaro.
Welcome in the Dominican Republic.
H.

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
Hey,

We are two African American males both 25 years old and we a descent looking guys.

Our main objectives is to go to a nice beach, eat descent food/ Alcholic drinks, do a day tour (ATV or Jet Ski) and meet gorgeous women both natives and international.

I personally love dominican women they have have beautiful skin tones, amazing bodies, and nice hair. I love black women and they are exotic.version in my opinion.

I want advise on eveything above and where I should stay (all inclusive), Punta cana vs Puero Plata, Where can I meet domincan women, also where is a good place to see the culture and not just vacationers...also nice beaches.

Lastly is it more challanging for black guy with a chocolate complexion to meet women.local women

Let me know

Thanks in advance.

Ok, first. The Dominicans have lots of black in them. Most are at least half black. The history is the slaves came and mixed with whites and Indians and so almost all Dominicans have some black in them. There are blacks all over the island even though they choose to identify as brown skinned or mixed people. So the skin complexion wont be a big deal.

Santiago has the best looking women in my opinion. Santo Domingo is a huge city loaded with hot urban Dominicans who are faster paced, they have their own flavor and it is a nice one. Puerto Plata is full of hot women who are used to foreigners and tourists. I would not recommend the all inclusive idea. You will meet only the women who want to use you for money and visas. You should go straight to Santiago or Santo Domingo or places like that and stay in places where it is not all inclusive. There are cheaper hotels and things and you can spend that extra money on clubs and drinks and food and not get ripped off and cheated. That way you have better chances of finding real women who want relationships.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
From Russia with love..... If you want to hook up with Dominican Women don't stay at an all inclusive. If you go to a club outside the hotel they will not let you bring anyone back in with you. Stay in Sousa at a smaller hotel and you will probably never have the time to see the beach. You will go home very happy and satisfied.

LTSteve