Beyond the Beach Children's Foundation donations

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
don't worry WUD, Kate will not let anything go out on the streets to be sold there.
Kate, nice to hear that you had success, we sended 3 times a Van down, first one been full, the 2nd and 3rd been also worth the ride, even my crews surprised me bringing all stuff they wouldn't need at home for their own kids. i still have school supplies left here which i will bring to the meeting on monday afternoon for Mike(vienemo),because he's doing a really great job supplying some schools in the Nisibon/Miches area, besides the great action we had last week with the Baseball supplies for the meeting in Higuey.
Kate, i have your cell number, i will drop you a call monday afternoon so we can meet tuesday morning(if you have the time, if not any other day you are available), i will be at the Marina early to send the boats offshore, but not fishing myself, so around 8:30AM i am off, i will bring the stuff with me down to punta cana early tuesday morning. if comfortable for you we can meet right at the lobby of the Resort& Club, i operate anyways the marina right aside, so no circumstances for me.
Mike

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Sounds like a plan. I'll be available starting around 9am since we have a meeting every morning at 8:45. Ask for me in Guest Services or at the Front Desk and they'll buzz me.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hey WUD,
i forgot my camera this afternoon, no proof picture from me with Gregg at the CB, but Punta Cana Mike took one.
Miguel, your stuff is in the trunk, will be on Kate's tomorrow morning around 9AM.
i did not bring a forklift, i brought Punta Cana Mike to carry it, he needed a extra beer afterwards, he he, thanks a lot.
Mike

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Bien bueno....

Miguel, your stuff is in the trunk, will be on Kate's tomorrow morning around 9AM.
i did not bring a forklift, i brought Punta Cana Mike to carry it, he needed a extra beer afterwards, he he, thanks a lot.
Mike
That's great. I would love to see their smiles....But the warm feeling in my heart is enough for me.

Pls tell Gregg I send him a thousand thank yous for taking the box with him.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
will let him know.
on friday he want's to check out the construction progress at the EdeNH Arena, i pass by there everyday, from the outside it looks like they will be busy for a longer while before finishing.
thanks again
Mike

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Got the boxes this morning (thanks Mike!) and am waiting for the company truck to pick them up. We contacted Freddy Beras Goico (he's a regular here) this morning and he told us that he's still sending out stuff to some regions where it's been tough to get to so yes, there are still people in need. The truck should be heading to SD on Wednesday or Friday and you can count on the boxes being in it!

T-Bone72

Jan 16, 2008
Donations

My wife and I, along with three other couples are coming to PC on Jan 26th. My wife and I were there three years ago. I have tried a few places for donations but emails aren't current, no response, etc. We can bring some things with us, but need to know what we can bring through customs, etc. Clothes, educational needs, anything in particular, we can try to bring. We just want to help with what we can. Would like to meet some local people, also, and get a feel for the country. They (workers at the hotel) were so friendly last time. Thaks.

set up an appointment to meet Mikefisher of Mike's Marina Fishing Charters S.A. in the lobby of your resort and he will pick up your kind donations. He may be reached by e-mail at
HelpKids@MikesMarina.info or by phone at 809-729-5164

I will also be arriving on the evening of the 26th, if you want bring your donations to the Meet and Greet Jan. 29th 2pm at Steve's corner Bar, PLaza Bavaro

T-Bone72

Jan 16, 2008
Thanks for the replies. We'll be at the Iberostar Dominica. The Meet and Greet sounds good. We'll be ready for a few Presidentes. Let us know what we can/should not bring. You can email us at hola1832@yahoo.com. Thanks.