Big D closed

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Please tell me its not true. My favorite place on the beach for ribs

You mean the 'only' place on the beach (and pretty much the entire region) for ribs.

Pros: They are in fact, ribs. Big D is really big (he eats his own product, which is a good sign). They actually BBQ the ribs.

Cons: Get there at the wrong time and you get rib tips. But because BBQ ribs are so rare, nobody says anything if they get the rib tips -- they smile, shut up and eat -- in fear of the Rib Nazi ejecting them from the table.

"No Ribs for joo -- come back one YEAR!"

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
You mean the 'only' place on the beach (and pretty much the entire region) for ribs.

Pros: They are in fact, ribs. Big D is really big (he eats his own product, which is a good sign). They actually BBQ the ribs.

Is Big D the humungous black guy i see running a place at the beach?? If so, then i see very little that i would call a 'good sign'

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Is Big D the humungous black guy i see running a place at the beach?? If so, then i see very little that i would call a 'good sign'

You're obviously some kind of militant, extremist vegan.

One year rib ban for you!

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Please tell me its not true. My favorite place on the beach for ribs

Time for you to try ribs in Jarabacoa

16665284_q7m-uXwKFg85frI9I3hOEtV2UxttMmsLU9RpEw06u4A.jpg

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
The Scandinavian Bar sells decent ribs too.

Cons: Get there at the wrong time and you get rib tips. But because BBQ ribs are so rare, nobody says anything if they get the rib tips -- they smile, shut up and eat -- in fear of the Rib Nazi ejecting them from the table.

"No Ribs for joo -- come back one YEAR!"

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Great Ribs...no particular order.

Big D - Bourbon Street
Scandinavian Bar - Beach
Rocky's

Those are the ones I like, anyone else?

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
Restaurant 'El Conde', opposite Bon ice cream, owned by Hans and Marta, has great barbequed ribs on Wednesday nights.

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Great to know big D hasn't disappeared . I will definitely go visit him at bourbon street and eat some ribs. Wasn't impressed with the ribs at rockys as they weren't as meaty. Big D rules

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
why wood he close??? maybe out of wood? they all look full of hap penis(fb fotos) hard to get tired of smoked ribs etc...not as good as pizza....but running third or forth, pizza, chicken ,,,hamburgers. smoked ribs....good lucks

DRsantos

Sep 17, 2012
Respect for the guy, i have tasted his ribs and they are great, besides that he is a really friendly person with a good heart. Know him for a few years and respect how he takes care of himself and the business. Keep in mind this guy was a personal bbq chef for some of the biggest athletes and celebrities. He knows what he is doing and if i pass Sosua again i will def visit him. Love his bbq. Good luck D with your new adventure