Biggest DR1 Bash in History

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Since Scott offered to pay for my dinner, I'll be there with my wife.

Thanks for volunteering to photograph the event, Richard. This time we should have pictures that can be posted in the gallery.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Reservations

D & D said:
Tried to e-mail reservation request using Rockys' link and got some message about server problems. Is there a phone number or alternate e-mail?

Thanks,

Dianne
Rockys Phone Number 809-571-2951

His email works. I even emailed him from the toilet at the movie theater on my cell phone today. Is that enough info for you love? LOL

Es{ott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
So Far we have

AZB
Chris and Richard
Ken and Barbara
Escott
Robert
St. Louis Mike
Dominican Babe and ??
Peter and Alex

So far we are 12 signed in on this thread! Comon Guys. I want to hit 50 by Wednesday.

Speak up and let us know.

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Count Us In

Count Us In. We might be a little late as store does not close til 7... then again we might just close up early... but girliegirl and cabaretecid will definately be there.

It is nice to be around people for a holiday that is so important to my family... and I will not be able to make it to the US to share it with them.

Does this count as my reservation or do you still want me to email?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
GG, I think you need to email Rocky so that you are on his list. I did and got a confirmation of my reservation from him.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: So Far we have

Girliegirl and Girlieguy:)
Chris and Richard
Ken and Barbara
Escott
Robert
St. Louis Mike
Dominican Babe and ??
Peter and Alex
Kenosha Chriss and Wife
Alberto
Pib
Anna

These are all (18) confirmed Kills. I want 50 by Wednesday

El Viejo

Jan 2, 2002
Add 2 more to the list.

I'll be there again this year. I'm bringing a friend who's never been to the DR, This ought to be a REAL experience for her.
Rick aka. El Viejo

AZB - I'll leave my camera home this year.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Well, since I have to drive Mike

I got permission, and will certainly try to be there..

HB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: Re: So Far we have

Escott said:
Chris and Richard
Ken and Barbara
Escott
Robert
St. Louis Mike
Dominican Babe
Peter and Alex
Kenosha Chriss and Wife
Alberto
Pib
Anna
Rick (El Viejo)
Hillbilly (glad you are coming)

These are all (19) confirmed Kills. I want 50 by Wednesday end of business

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: If I sell the farm...:)

goatfarmnga said:
Sounds like a good time and I just have to see some of these men in action.
I am sure most there would be happy to arrange that for you, Pam. You could always ask to be a stop on Rob's girl-chasing tour afterwards! How did you get hubby's permission? Or this request on the D-L?

But ... we're still waiting for you to post your picture in the media gallery. Got hubby, the kid, and a goat or two I think. Where are you?

Tom (aka XR)

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Doing my part.......Alan, Mary, Lynsey, Riley (5 1/2 years), Paityn (19 months).
As a special treat for Pib because she likes hyper-active boys, she is charged with caring for Riley. Body armor, whips and chains will not save you from him.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: Re: So Far we have

Chris and Richard
Ken and Barbara
Escott and Dad and Maybe Daughter
Robert
St. Louis Mike
Dominican Babe
Peter and Alex
Paul Thate
Kenosha Chriss and Wife
Alberto
Pib
Anna
Rick (El Viejo) and Guest
Hillbilly (glad you are coming)
Alan, Mary, Lynsey, Riley
These are all (26) confirmed Kills, 19 months doesn't count in the count:) I want 50 by Wednesday

Last edited:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Hey Tom..Maybe my photo would scare you! :)

Just have no photos of myself..REALLY! I am no prize to look at but I have all my teeth etc..:) I have seen the DR1ers and everyone seems to be happy, normal looking people so no fear of my photo..I just have to take one! But I would like to come to your Thanksgiving shindig if I get to the DR before then..I would like to be there! Otherwise I do not want to make a trip until I am ready to move..Which I am packed..Just waiting to go! Have a new Realtor who wants to make 10% so may be before Thanksgiving..Have an interested family looking now.
Hey Escott sounds like he is ready to have a PARTY so I would love to see the fun in person and meet some very nice people! :) Pam

OK..Hubby Said if we are in the DR WE can go! So there Tom I have his permission! :) Pam

Last edited:

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Include us in the list -- Jaime Moreno and Dolores Vicioso. We appreciate the invitation to be again in family and admit we have a soft spot for Thanksgivings dinners a la americana. Once I know who may come with us, we'll book at Rocky's. We may bring along a few more dr1 lurkers.