Biggest DR1 Reunion on North Coast 4-19

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I'm ready.

It's been an interesting few days. I'll post a proper report when I have time to absorb everything. Can't wait to go to the party. BB, I will give you a call :).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Looking good . Think I'll be able to make it.

I am going to give Bush Baby a call and see if we can do some damage to POP Golf course in the morning or afternoon...

Get there all smelly of sunscreen and manly sweat! Down a dozen beers, some garlic chicken and fritos verdes and then drive back by the winding road!!...

HB

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
HB

Hillbilly,
You sound like my kind of guy man.I wish I could make it.Hopefully Scotty will arrange another one next year.Have fun everyone.
Larry

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Regretfully,

I will be unable to make this great sounding bash. Our vacation to the North Coast has been planned for quite some time for the period April 20 - May 4 (missed it by that much) and we were unable to make any changes.

To all who do attend, please have a couple for those of us who will be there in spirit only. To all who I will bump into over the next couple of weeks (by plan or by chance) I am looking forward to the experience.

Have a great reunion.

Gregg

jwampler@gte.ne

Oct 21, 2002
Sounds Like Fun

Hope you all have a great time. Wish I could be there too. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Jack
PS I'll be anxious to see the pics

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
see you all there

MG, I won?t leave u alone. I?ll be taking my 11 year old son as well. This promises to be a fun weekend!
:bandit:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
apologies

Sorry I won't be there. Have a great time all of you and please let me know if you are going to be in Santo Domingo - esp. Amber, Amity, Trina, Escott - as it would be great to see you.

Chiri

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its called conservative
As for the vibes the rule for the bike is simple ass gas or grass nobody rides for free
J.H.

jazzcom said:
Johnny buy Brandies all night? That man is so cheap he squeaks when he walks. You would be lucky to get some vibs on his bike he is so cheap he wouldnt waste the gas! LOL
:cool:

judyisnice

Oct 11, 2002
to All the party going fans

Wish I was going to be there.

Please say hello to Eddy for me.

Have a great time!

Judy

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Jan said:
Funny Jazz!
I can't take any pics. My camera is broke!
Wanna buy me a new one Jazz?

Hey BaBe, you Aint my candy...

I am charging the batteries (easy Janny) on my Sony Digital camera as I type though:)

I can't wait...

Anna... THought you would like that one! LOL

Escott (going down for my nap shortly)

Chiri... Not too late for you to scoop up the Pibster and come to dinner...

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
Is there a phone number for Rocky's that I can give my sitter in the case of an emergency?

Otherwise, I will give her Scott's.

Mainer

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I think that we were over 50 people sin JH and wife who of course were a no show but I think that I can safely say a great time was had by all. Food was good even though we strained their capabilities with our mass of people.

Thanks all for coming!