Blackstone griddle or something similar

suarezj519

May 14, 2014
Yeah, something like that, but one of the bigger ones. I messaged this company out of Miami (Montero Shipping) and they said I could send 36 inch one (195 lbs) for 175 USD.. So I might go that route if they can get it in time before I head back to the DR in may.

Yeah, that one but the bigger sizes. I messaged a company on Miami (montero shipping) and they said they could ship a 36 inch 195lb one for 175 USD. I might go that route if they can get it there before I get to the DR in late may.

Reactions: AlterEgo

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Yours won't weigh that, nor be as bulky...... will ship cheaper

Bulk is the main factor, weight is secondary for mudanzas

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Yeah, something like that, but one of the bigger ones. I messaged this company out of Miami (Montero Shipping) and they said I could send 36 inch one (195 lbs) for 175 USD.. So I might go that route if they can get it in time before I head back to the DR in may.

Yeah, that one but the bigger sizes. I messaged a company on Miami (montero shipping) and they said they could ship a 36 inch 195lb one for 175 USD. I might go that route if they can get it there before I get to the DR in late may.
I used Montero many times in da Bx. Good service.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

Montero is a long time reputable shipper. Let us know how it works out!