Boca Chica Abusing Tourists?

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
We always stop at Playa Palenque on the way to, or coming back from, Río Nizao. I like the drive through San Cristóbal. I visit Boca Chica only on week-days and leave by sunset  also.

I am the same. Dig boca on weekdays. Boathouse if I want basic decent food and cold beer. Boca Marina if I want a more quiet experience. I can handle on saturday if need be but never ever on sundays. Head back to la capital by nightfall most times. We did do three days in boca maybe two years ago, but at night we would hang at neptunos or boca marina. One night we stayed a bit on duarte so the wife can see how crazy it is. Was actually less crazy than years back. Ate at italian place and there were mostly families and couples. By couples, I don't mean monger & chica. Small doses it can be fun.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Nit Happy with your Restaurant

It's been many, many years since we've gone to Boca Chica, but 1,500 a meal sounds outrageous.

=============

They say Boca Chica trade abuses tourists

Posted on: December 29, 2017

By:Diógenes Tejada d.tejada@elnacional.com.do

e-mail:redaccion [@] elnacional.com.do

A native journalist from Guatemala who is visiting the country, denounced Friday that for eight fish services, a lambí service and seven beers, in a Boca Chica beach business they charged 22 thousand 850 pesos, which considered an abuse.

"Since I arrived in my country, I'm going to make a scandal about this unforgivable abuse that I was subjected to in Boca Chica, Dominican Republic," said Guatemalan journalist Freddy Carreras, who said that until Thursday, when he was the target of the scam, He stopped being a regular visitor of that tourist pole.

He indicated that each fish service was charged at 1,500 pesos, as well as lambí, while the seven beers were charged at 200 pesos each. Carreras said that actions such as the one that was victim only cause damages to Boca Chica and the Dominican Republic.

"How is it possible that if you are a native of that town and make a living selling fish and other food to visitors, you incur abuses that only harm your own people and therefore, damage the image of your country?" , said the complainant, who said he works for one of the main Guatemalan media.

computer translated from: http://elnacional.com.do/dicen-comercio-de-boca-chica-abusa-de-turistas/

If you are not happy with your restaurant in boca chica or anywhere else,
give them a bad feedback in tripadvisor. This is an extremely powerful tool and used by a lot of tourists before dinning etc. Complaining here is nice but won't change anything.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
If you are not happy with your restaurant in boca chica or anywhere else,
give them a bad feedback in tripadvisor. This is an extremely powerful tool and used by a lot of tourists before dinning etc. Complaining here is nice but won't change anything.

Well the guy didn't seem to remember the name of the restaurant so it probably was a beach shack and they don't care about tripadvisor. ;)

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Well the guy didn't seem to remember the name of the restaurant so it probably was a beach shack and they don't care about tripadvisor. ;)

Can we post to Trip Adviser a negative rating if blue boner pills bought on the street don't work ?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
you have to read the instructions; you have to swallow them and stop putting them in your condoms.
I thought they were suppositories. But seriously I would avoid Boca Chica and the bocas of chicas there at all costs

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Bundel2014

Feb 11, 2017
Each to his own,boat house and boca breez restraunte,were good two years ago,but,water & beach dirty,sosua,isnt much better.If you seek the ladies of the night,this is where you go.