Boca Chica?

NanSanPedro

Apr 12, 2019
Thank you very much, dear Rob!
Why don`t you learn Spanish? It is beautiful language.
Where do you buy your guanabanas if not in Ole? Where do you buy fresh cold milk? Why ?
I'm 65. I'm trying to learn Spanish but I'm still in the suck phase. I buy most of my produce from 3 Haitian guys in Andres. They're very nice and the prices are right. I don't do milk. My kid does and we buy at Ole or the colmado.

etolw

Oct 6, 2018
Just a heads up, but you probable are aware of this

Eating the fruit could lead to movement disorders similar to Parkinson's disease, according to a case-control study in the French West Indies

Wish you an healthy and prosperous day!

Reactions: irsav

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
I'm 65. I'm trying to learn Spanish but I'm still in the suck phase. I buy most of my produce from 3 Haitian guys in Andres. They're very nice and the prices are right. I don't do milk. My kid does and we buy at Ole or the colmado.
At 65 life only begins, dear Rob.
With the beautiful 30 years of a healthy sexy retirement ahead. With many more romantic adventures and church visits afterwords.
And learning a foreign language is the best prevention how not to become idiot with age. It often works perfectly.
Is Boca Marina open?

Reactions: NanSanPedro

NanSanPedro

Apr 12, 2019
At 65 life only begins, dear Rob.
With the beautiful 30 years of a healthy sexy retirement ahead. With many more romantic adventures and church visits afterwords.
And learning a foreign language is the best prevention how not to become idiot with age. It often works perfectly.
Is Boca Marina open?
It's hard to tell if the Marina is open. I walk by there every day but it's not obvious to me that a lot of activity is going on. I did seem them lifting a boat up this morning. But it could have been down for maintenance only. I do see boats on the water from time to time, but not many and not often.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
It's hard to tell if the Marina is open. I walk by there every day but it's not obvious to me that a lot of activity is going on. I did seem them lifting a boat up this morning. But it could have been down for maintenance only. I do see boats on the water from time to time, but not many and not often.
Dear Rob!
I am talking about BM restaurant. Not the boat station. I do not like boating. I better swim. And have a sopa de moriscos afterwords.
I am a plain good old stile person here. In any sense and orientation. You know what I mean.
There is a small fish market not far from the boat station. In San Andre. Early in the morning you can buy a nice fish there.

cavok

Jun 16, 2014
... at the Sparks Steak House on Ave Duarte. BC or as Peter Hayward of the Playa Vista used to cal it "the high street".
Spent many days at Playa Vista. My favorite spot in BC. I'm still in touch with Peter. Good guy.

drstock

Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
NanSanPedro, I think you can stop "updating" Irsav on Boca Chica now. It seems pretty clear that for whatever reason he's winding you up "dear Rob"! He couldn't possibly be serious - could he?

NanSanPedro

Apr 12, 2019
NanSanPedro, I think you can stop "updating" Irsav on Boca Chica now. It seems pretty clear that for whatever reason he's winding you up "dear Rob"! He couldn't possibly be serious - could he?
I dunno. I take him at face value. He hasn't done anything malevolent at this point. I don't think English is his first language. Been there, doin that.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There's a hint of Borat in those posts.

Reactions: Caonabo