Bonao: Falcon Bridge neighborhood (El Barrio de los Gringos)

Calos G-Diaz

Apr 15, 2020
My father worked for the Falcon Bridge copper mine in Bonao when it was operating. During that time, we lived in a company house in Bonao that everyone called El Barrio de los Gringos. I want to go back and visit the house we lived in or at least find it on Google earth. Does anyone know more or less where this neighborhood was? I was very young and I don't remember were it was. Just feeling nostalgic.

Thanks

Calos G-Diaz

Apr 15, 2020
Theres a place called Urb. Falconbridge and a street called Calle Jon the los Gringos :)

18°55'54.22" N 70°25'10.13" W

Bundel2014

Feb 11, 2017
My father worked for the Falcon Bridge copper mine in Bonao when it was operating. During that time, we lived in a company house in Bonao that everyone called El Barrio de los Gringos. I want to go back and visit the house we lived in or at least find it on Google earth. Does anyone know more or less where this neighborhood was? I was very young and I don't remember were it was. Just feeling nostalgic.

Thanks
Going towards Kachamba,i think.

Calos G-Diaz

Apr 15, 2020
By the golf course and the water tank.
I think that's it. There are two streets that look like they could be the ones (Arboleda and Buena Vista). How's Bonao these days? Safe to drive around (this was a very nice neighborhood, so it's probably ok)?