(brand New Video) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic !!!!!!!!!!! Check It Out !!!!!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
drob,

sorry its that i type higher case letters online all the time !! i cant stand lower case lol !!

Kidd,

Thanks for making the video. Some may like and extended view of the same sights, others not so much, but it's cool that you're having what appears to collectively be harmless fun.

That Said, It's Considered Pretty Poor Grammar (And Even Poorer Style Contradictory To One's Efforts To "Keep It Real") To Capitalize The First Letter In Every Word.

It also makes it harder to read, as a capitalized letter is a signal for either the start of a new sentence, or a proper noun.

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
Ey dominican kidd, you should put some dominican artist for your video like Juan LUIS Guerra and those type of people instead of putting afro-american rappers with violent lyrics that have nothing to do with the scenery. Are you making these videos to promote DR? or are you just trying to make yourself look like a hardcore gangster wanna be. And by the way 50 cent and gay-unit are snitches with no street credibility,
they can't F with Fatjoe, Jadakiss, Nas, The Game. That's what's up.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Ey dominican kidd, you should put some dominican artist for your video like Juan LUIS Guerra and those type of people instead of putting afro-american rappers with violent lyrics that have nothing to do with the scenery. Are you making these videos to promote DR? or are you just trying to make yourself look like a hardcore gangster wanna be. And by the way 50 cent and gay-unit are snitches with no street credibility,
they can't F with Fatjoe, Jadakiss, Nas, The Game. That's what's up.

I agree with playing Dominican artists in the back ground. Who cares about all the other crap?

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
You should rename to car ride along avenida de las americas with view to the caribbean sea.

Also, did you know this site is visited by minors as well and the song you posted on this video has a lot of curse words? I'm just THROWING IT OUT THERE.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
I Did Use A Reggaeton Song Before And Will Again But If I Use A Dominican Record It Will Only Attract Doiminicans And Not No One Else

Hip-hop Is Diverse And Is More Popular Around The World So It Will Attract More People And Viewers

Yes You Guys Are Right I Would Rather Use Something From Dr As The Music But That Will Only Attract People That Have Seen The Site In The Video ....i Know For A Fact People That Never Stepped Foot In The Capital Or Etc Has Seen That Video Because Of The Music

ey Dominican Kidd, You Should Put Some Dominican Artist For Your Video Like Juan Luis Guerra And Those Type Of People Instead Of Putting Afro-american Rappers With Violent Lyrics That Have Nothing To Do With The Scenery. Are You Making These Videos To Promote Dr? Or Are You Just Trying To Make Yourself Look Like A Hardcore Gangster Wanna Be. And By The Way 50 Cent And Gay-unit Are Snitches With No Street Credibility,
They Can't F With Fatjoe, Jadakiss, Nas, The Game. That's What's Up.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
DK-

Just Bring Back Mikey The Whop With Some Beach Footage With A Couple A Hotties And I Gotch Ya' Back!

t'

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Haha ! Yea I Got Mikey The Wop Videos But I Cant All Put Them On Right After The Other I Have To Versatile !!

Next Video Will Have Women Dancing For Sure !!!

dk-

Just Bring Back Mikey The Whop With Some Beach Footage With A Couple A Hotties And I Gotch Ya' Back!

T'

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
I Did Use A Reggaeton Song Before And Will Again But If I Use A Dominican Record It Will Only Attract Doiminicans And Not No One Else .

I hate to break the news to you kidd, you better sit down for this fam,. but reggaeton originated from the streets of Puerto Rico and is considered Boricua music. the dominican reggaeton imitation from here is straight up garbage, unfortunately.. None! of the rappers here are known internationally. Real domincan music is merengue, bachata, typico, and all that stuff,.. that's what dominicans are good at. that's what they know how to do. And no it will not attract only domincans, on the contrary, most people rather listen to traditional dominican dance music because they can relate to dancing with a chica and having a good time drinking the presidents rather then to listen to that fake indusrty commercial hip hop crap promoting drug sale and use to blacks and hispanics and glorifying violence against our own people. I'm a fan of real hip hop, not that fake gay-unit crap , you should save those songs for videos of your neighborhood back in washington heights or where ever thef u came from

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
hahaha radel you are right about reggaeton but dominicans are going to see the video regardless so if i put music of something else it will attract a different crowd ....evryone expects merengue and bachata so why not a different direction

usually i put music or a song i really like at the moment ... thats a popular record i used and i put 3 songs in one so fans of those rappers and dominicans will look at the video instead of just one ....it lets a different crowd say "hey i love this song thats why i decided to see this video but dr is niceeeee i really like the view i want to go there now"

get it ???

i have not used g-unit in all my videos in fact i used a dominican born rapper named armareda in one video which she did in english

I Did Use A Reggaeton Song Before And Will Again But If I Use A Dominican Record It Will Only Attract Doiminicans And Not No One Else .

I hate to break the news to you kidd, you better sit down for this fam,. but reggaeton originated from the streets of Puerto Rico and is considered Boricua music. the dominican reggaeton imitation from here is straight up garbage, unfortunately.. None! of the rappers here are known internationally. Real domincan music is merengue, bachata, typico, and all that stuff,.. that's what dominicans are good at. that's what they know how to do. And no it will not attract only domincans, on the contrary, most people rather listen to traditional dominican dance music because they can relate to dancing with a chica and having a good time drinking the presidents rather then to listen to that fake indusrty commercial hip hop crap promoting drug sale and use to blacks and hispanics and glorifying violence against our own people. I'm a fan of real hip hop, not that fake gay-unit crap , you should save those songs for videos of your neighborhood back in washington heights or where ever thef u came from

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Armareda?

hahaha radel you are right about reggaeton but dominicans are going to see the video regardless so if i put music of something else it will attract a different crowd ....evryone expects merengue and bachata so why not a different direction

usually i put music or a song i really like at the moment ... thats a popular record i used and i put 3 songs in one so fans of those rappers and dominicans will look at the video instead of just one ....it lets a different crowd say "hey i love this song thats why i decided to see this video but dr is niceeeee i really like the view i want to go there now"

get it ???

i have not used g-unit in all my videos in fact i used a dominican born rapper named armareda in one video which she did in english

Who is this Dominican rapper? You said she's female...she any good? Where can I hear some of her stuff?

Mr. Lu

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
she's good but i have better stuff then what your going to hear ... go to youtube and type armareda rap and my video titled "on the autopista duarte in santiago, dr" should come up

get it ???

Who is this Dominican rapper? You said she's female...she any good? Where can I hear some of her stuff?

Mr. Lu

Colombiana

Jun 27, 2008
I was hoping to see part of a city I haven't been to! Instead, I got a long boring ocean view accompanied with sewer-rat rap and a low class "pointer-upper". Please show us different parts of the Dominican and not one long boring reel. Si?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If you think of it, can you get some video footage of the inside of Fortaleza, to remind those with common sense what to avoid!

tambo'

Last edited by a moderator:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Just to let you guys know, references to illegal activities such as drug use while in the DR will be deleted.

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
DOMINICAN-KIDD, I was going to send you a pm about this issue but I figured why not make it public for all to read.

I for one appreciate the efforts you make with your videos. Some are funny, some are emotional(the one where you were standing in front of your mothers' old house comes to mind) and some are silly in a good-natured way( who can forget Mikey AKA "The Wop":cheeky:).

But I think you have to keep in mind the audience here on DR1. Many members are a little older than you are and do not come from the same background as you.

Their tastes in music seems a little more conservative than yours. There is nothing wrong with that, but I hope you understand what I'm saying and why.

My first issue, as it is with others, the rap music with the cursing and the use of the "N" word. Peoples' sensibilities get offended and you need to take this into account.

Second of all, posting a video where you are showcasing some guy in a car sticking his middle finger at you all the way down the Malecon is a bit rude and just another thing that readers here do not appreciate or find humorous.

We appreciate the videos, but you are going to have to re-evaluate what will be content-appropriate for this site.

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
DOMINICAN-KIDD, I was going to send you a pm about this issue but I figured why not make it public for all to read.

I for one appreciate the efforts you make with your videos. Some are funny, some are emotional(the one where you were standing in front of your mothers' old house comes to mind) and some are silly in a good-natured way( who can forget Mikey AKA "The Wop":cheeky:).

But I think you have to keep in mind the audience here on DR1. Many members are a little older than you are and do not come from the same background as you.

Their tastes in music seems a little more conservative than yours. There is nothing wrong with that, but I hope you understand what I'm saying and why.

My first issue, as it is with others, is the rap music with the cursing and the use of the "N" word. Peoples' sensibilities get offended and you need to take this into account.

Second of all, posting a video where you are showcasing some guy in a car sticking his middle finger at you all the way down the Malecon is a bit rude and just another thing that readers here do not appreciate or find humorous.

We appreciate the videos, but you are going to have to re-evaluate what will be content-appropriate for this site.

Yep, they are ok for Youtube viewers but not DR1'ers.

Have to say, the one by your mom's house was one of the best!!!!!!:cool:

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Hey Berzin I Apreciate That And No Hard Feelings !!! But I Just Make The Videos And Put Them On Here I Dont Make Them For Dr1.com I Have Them On Other Sites As Well But I Will Take The Cursing Into Consideration And I Will Try Next Time

My Friend Putitng His Middle Finger I Cant Control Something Like That All I Can Say Is Not To Him And It Wasnt Like I Was Going To Say That While Recording While Driving !!!

People Like The One I Did About My Mom Is Because Of That Fact That I Didnt Do Nothign Bad In It ...as U Can See In All Of These Videos Its Nothing Im Doing Its What They Are Doing (except For The Music But Why Would I Put A Clean Version Record On Then Others Will Complain About That As Well) So I Have To Do Whats I Feel Is The Best

I Love This Site And I Know The Crowd Is Older And I Knew That Going Into It I Just Release The Videos On Here Just So People Can See ! I Dont Make The Vids For Dominicans I Make Them For Everyone All Genres And Class Of People And All Races ...some Think Ithere Funny Some Think Its Corny But At The End Of The Day Its Me And All I Can Do Is Be Me !!! And Express What I Love The Most In Life And Thats My Family Heriatge And Humor !

Im Going To Release More And More Videos !!!

dominican-kidd, I Was Going To Send You A Pm About This Issue But I Figured Why Not Make It Public For All To Read.

I For One Appreciate The Efforts You Make With Your Videos. Some Are Funny, Some Are Emotional(the One Where You Were Standing In Front Of Your Mothers' Old House Comes To Mind) And Some Are Silly In A Good-natured Way( Who Can Forget Mikey Aka "the Wop":cheeky:).

But I Think You Have To Keep In Mind The Audience Here On Dr1. Many Members Are A Little Older Than You Are And Do Not Come From The Same Background As You.

Their Tastes In Music Seems A Little More Conservative Than Yours. There Is Nothing Wrong With That, But I Hope You Understand What I'm Saying And Why.

My First Issue, As It Is With Others, Is The Rap Music With The Cursing And The Use Of The "n" Word. Peoples' Sensibilities Get Offended And You Need To Take This Into Account.

Second Of All, Posting A Video Where You Are Showcasing Some Guy In A Car Sticking His Middle Finger At You All The Way Down The Malecon Is A Bit Rude And Just Another Thing That Readers Here Do Not Appreciate Or Find Humorous.

We Appreciate The Videos, But You Are Going To Have To Re-evaluate What Will Be Content-appropriate For This Site.