Brawl at Miami airport due to flight to Santo Domingo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Respect is to be earned and this gang of thugs who currently police this country have a very very long way to go.
I might be wrong but I think he was talking about respecting and obeying the P.D in the States, Miami airport in particular. Kudos to the officer for arresting and challenging the ahole. Many officers now are afraid of getting fired, losing their pension or worse, getting hurt or criminally charged so they "de-police".

Reactions: jd426

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I might be wrong but I think he was talking about respecting and obeying the P.D in the States, Miami airport in particular. Kudos to the officer for arresting and challenging the ahole. Many officers now are afraid of getting fired, losing their pension or worse, getting hurt or criminally charged so they "de-police".
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the police in the USA brought it upon themselves and sometimes in life what goes around comes around.

Reactions: wuarhat and DBL J

HarpB

Aug 31, 2012
I've been to and through MIA numerous times. They left me in Miami late at night with nowhere to go too many times. I refuse to get near MIA. I do believe I have PTSD relating to the trama I experienced at that airport.

I have some compassion for the unruly man.
Who left you in MIA? That is not PSTD. That is called poor planning. If traveling normally you need a contingency especially gaining or coming internationally.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Who left you in MIA? That is not PSTD. That is called poor planning. If traveling normally you need a contingency especially gaining or coming internationally.
I thought he was being sarcastic.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013

Now we know who the guy strapped onto a parachute in row 32C, is. 😆😆😆

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the police in the USA brought it upon themselves and sometimes in life what goes around comes around.
So now the CITIZENS have to pay the price , for a few Bad Cops ? what if you family were caught up in this Crap ..?
I wish the Cop would have beat the living ISHT out of this dude .. cracked his Skull open .
Inside an AIRPORT ? Showing your ARSE .. you deserve to be put into a COMA ..

Reactions: Big

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
So now the CITIZENS have to pay the price , for a few Bad Cops ? what if you family were caught up in this Crap ..?
I wish the Cop would have beat the living ISHT out of this dude .. cracked his Skull open .

Talk about being inconvenienced by a couple of assholes.
I'm the type of person who doesn't care how it ends for the police or the thugs as I have an equal disdain for them both. If the cop would have cracked his head wide open, I'd a laughed. If he would have cracked the cop's head wide open, I'd a laughed. End of story.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
totally disagree. I support the P.D. Whatever they make, it ain't enough

Reactions: AlaPlaya

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Talk about being inconvenienced by a couple of assholes.
I'm the type of person who doesn't care how it ends for the police or the thugs as I have an equal disdain for them both. If the cop would have cracked his head wide open, I'd a laughed. If he would have cracked the cop's head wide open, I'd a laughed. End of story.
WOW! I can only imagine why you have such disdain for the police. They protect my family, property and business. Who else is going to do that.

Reactions: AlaPlaya and jd426

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Years ago they crowd would have helped the Officer. Now its cute to record , instigate and encourage the aggressor. What happens if that arse got on an airplane and acted like that. It would have been mayhem

Reactions: cavok and jd426

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Years ago they crowd would have helped the Officer. Now its cute to record , instigate and encourage the aggressor. What happens if that arse got on an airplane and acted like that. It would have been mayhem
It makes no sense to step in on one of these situations. Arriving cops have no idea that you are helping and could well take serious action against you before they find out.

Reactions: zoomzx11

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
totally disagree. I support the P.D. Whatever they make, it ain't enough
It was just announced by Chu that starting Jan 2022 the minimum wage for police will be $20K.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
It makes no sense to step in on one of these situations. Arriving cops have no idea that you are helping and could well take serious action against you before they find out.
You have obviously never been in such a situation, and are again speaking in the Color of Saracasm I can only assume..
If the Perp were to get a hold of Officers Gun, a lot of really bad isht can then happen ..
If you held the perp down , The Officer would SIGNAL the other LE that you assisted, nothing bad would happen to you... .... but again, you speak like you know whats up and you clearly dont have a clue
.. Good People help HOLD down and Restrain violent Perps all the time .

Reactions: Big and ctrob

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I wouldn't bet ya life on it.
You've nothing to gain and a lot to lose by putting yourself in that type of situation.
If there are CAMERAS around , you have absolutely nothing to lose ,
its not for everyone though.. but I know several Retired Cops, In Shape Athletic types who would not hesitate to assist .
Standing around doing nothing but Videotaping it and laughing about it , Makes you a DOUCHE.

Reactions: reilleyp and Big

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
There have been a lot of cases where psychos like him have gotten out of control on a flight and, thankfully, there were passengers who stepped up and intervened.

Reactions: AlaPlaya and Big

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If there are CAMERAS around , you have absolutely nothing to lose ,
its not for everyone though.. but I know several Retired Cops, In Shape Athletic types who would not hesitate to assist .
Standing around doing nothing but Videotaping it and laughing about it , Makes you a DOUCHE.
What if someone pulls out a knife and stabs you to death, or even shoots you. I guess the camera would still exonerate you..........

• Haha
Reactions: jd426

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I've been to and through MIA numerous times. They left me in Miami late at night with nowhere to go too many times. I refuse to get near MIA. I do believe I have PTSD relating to the trama I experienced at that airport.

I have some compassion for the unruly man.
I cannot condone fighting but I had exactly this experience a few years ago. Abandoned by the airline with nowhere to stay. I had a first class ticket and after standing in line 3 hours I asked where I should sleep. And the lady said "Try the floor. Just because you pay for first class doesn't mean you're special ".

Status
Not open for further replies.