Breast feeding

gamana

Apr 24, 2006
Breastfeeding Mamma

I am currently breastfeeding my one and half year old son and just weaned my four year old. Yes! i did tandem. I am openly breastfeeding my children and talking of all the benefits to all the locals i know, recently a young girl birthed a child and said she didn't have milk, (c/section can delay milk as far as i know or maybe she just had little collostrum so didn't realize) so I formulated some herbal capsules of fenugreek, fennel, nettle and raspberry leaf and she had a very strong flow of milk. My children have beautiful teeth, hair, look healthy and never get sick thats enough proof of how breastfeeding is so good for them and i'm always talking/educating about it. When i return to miami I shall look for some brochures/leaflets in Spanish to copy. In the mean time I've recently ordered some spanish books from amazon on herbs, healing, health, ayurvida, at least a little information and education will get around in the small villages. We are trying to promote and participate in an alternative/organic living.

Yes the formula companies do well with advertising and influencing the people.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i hate those monthers breast feeding in public. what the hell is wrong with them? do i stick my tits out for everyone to see? and mine's are nice parky pair not a saggy, stretched sacks new mums have!
YUCK!!!!!!
hell, why can't they put the stuff in a bottle before going out and let the kid suck on that?!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
i hate those monthers breast feeding in public. what the hell is wrong with them?

Nothing at all. It is something that is wrong with you ... ;) Kids need to be fed when they need to be fed. I saw a mom yesterday with a new kind of 'sling' where she could carry baby and whip out 'food' very quickly. Baby was content and mom was doing what she needed to do. There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding, in public or not in public. Why should a mom that is breastfeeding hide herself? It is a normal thing! There are ways to do this discreetly.

Good mums don't 'put the stuff in a bottle', because babies are not meant to be sucking at bottle .. they're meant to be sucking at the tit.

C

Chip00

i hate those monthers breast feeding in public. what the hell is wrong with them? do i stick my tits out for everyone to see? and mine's are nice parky pair not a saggy, stretched sacks new mums have!
YUCK!!!!!!
hell, why can't they put the stuff in a bottle before going out and let the kid suck on that?!

Well get used to it here in the DR because the women will pull them out all the time - it seems they don't get any complaints from the public - at least the guys anyway! :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Well get used to it here in the DR because the women will pull them out all the time - it seems they don't get any complaints from the public - at least the guys anyway! :)

exactly! this is why women like me rave! :cheeky:
i cannot show my nice juicy melons on the beach but nursing mums can shove their tities out in public anytime!
where's judge dread when you need him?
:eek:gre:

gamana

Apr 24, 2006
YUCK!!!!!!

My children are more important than the look of my breasts, not to mention their health and not having to pay doctors fees for illnesses now or cancer in the future. Not only that breastfeeding provides so many important vitamins/minerals/oils provided for bone and brain (making them intellegent) formation. I personally would not like to eat food from a can nor drink powdered processes food i don't know about you. Oh and my boys love my breasts! i would sacrifice anything for their love and their health.
I don't need to clean any bottles or make any food i carry it. In many disasterous situations where there was no food or water many babies suffered cause they couldn't get formula,, can't beat those breasts, it's free and natural.
My breasts are like gold to my children, and my children are beautiful. You might want to read books and learn a little cause ignorance won't get you anywhere, neither does a foul mouth.

gamana

Apr 24, 2006
Nothing at all. It is something that is wrong with you ... ;) Kids need to be fed when they need to be fed. I saw a mom yesterday with a new kind of 'sling' where she could carry baby and whip out 'food' very quickly. Baby was content and mom was doing what she needed to do. There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding, in public or not in public. Why should a mom that is breastfeeding hide herself? It is a normal thing! There are ways to do this discreetly.

Good mums don't 'put the stuff in a bottle', because babies are not meant to be sucking at bottle .. they're meant to be sucking at the tit.

Yes it's easy, the sling and the breast is all i need have enjoyed 4 years of it and my boys are gorgeous.

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
YUCK!!!!!!

Why? Because milk sucked from the breast is more natural and it forges nurturing and closeness to the mother, which ALL BABIES need..thats how babies gain trust in their parents. When I have my babies I will pull out my breast to breastfeed them anywhere and anytime and if someone doesn?t like it, then eff them. It?s not the babies? fault that men in this society are just a bunch of "morbosos" who think that breasts were made for their sexual pleasure.

C

Chip00

Why? Because milk sucked from the breast is more natural and it forges nurturing and closeness to the mother, which ALL BABIES need..thats how babies gain trust in their parents. When I have my babies I will pull out my breast to breastfeed them anywhere and anytime and if someone doesn?t like it, then eff them. It?s not the babies? fault that men in this society are just a bunch of "morbosos" who think that breasts were made for their sexual pleasure.

I have never heard of a man complaining because of a women "showing her breast" - but women yes.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Says who? Even I enjoy the sight and I'm a grandmother! (I enjoy it even more when those young dudes turn purple, adams apples popping and they start stuttering... )

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
hey, i know it's good for kids, right? and i say: go ahead, breastfeed as much as you can! and if they sag - get them fixed.

just don't like to look at it.

makes me think: another woman who forgot abot all female dignity and now is only a MOTHER, not a WOMAN.
yeah, i know, i'm not momma myslef nor i plan and desire to be, i just don't have his maternal urges.
i am speaking from purely esthetical point of view.

now, mothers - jump on and devour me - flesh and bones. my bacterias and amoeabas are already working at your favour...
:ninja:

gotta go, my stomach ache is gettig worse...

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
hey, i know it's good for kids, right? and i say: go ahead, breastfeed as much as you can! and if they sag - get them fixed.

just don't like to look at it.

makes me think: another woman who forgot abot all female dignity and now is only a MOTHER, not a WOMAN.
yeah, i know, i'm not momma myslef nor i plan and desire to be, i just don't have his maternal urges.
i am speaking from purely esthetical point of view.

now, mothers - jump on and devour me - flesh and bones. my bacterias and amoeabas are already working at your favour...
:ninja:

gotta go, my stomach ache is gettig worse...

WHAT? from where did you get that a woman looses her womanness just because she does something natural, that all creatures do to their offsprings?

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
YUCK!!!!!!

My breasts are a 34FF and they are big and attractive and firm and I don't need to get them out on the beach or anywhere else for them to attract quite a lot of male attention thank you very much! I have never had 'saggy, stretched sacks' despite breastfeeding my two girls.

I never met with any female resistance when breastfeeding. On the contrary I used to get knowing little smiles from other women and most men would look discreetly away. I never 'shoved my titties' out at anyone but threw a napkin over me to my ensure that my breast was covered.

I think it's terribly sad that any woman in this day and age, who I assume does not come from an impoverished background, can remain so uneducated and disgusted about something so natural. Any breastfeeding mother will tell you that the feeling of warmth and tranquility and the bond that is created between a mother and child when your baby is nuzzling at your breast cannot be substituted by a cold rubber teat and a bottle of powder and water.....:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
sharlene, respect, 34 FF! wow!;)

i don't want to take my beauties ;) out to attract attention, they get enough already, i just want to lie in peace on the beach getting tan topless. can't happen in this country!:tired:

not every woman is as discreet as you - strange how perception of the world changes when one become a mother... guess i will never know...

farting is even more natural - as everyone does so. not appreciated in public thou, is it? body funcions are natural but maybe we should keep them out of the public eye, shall we?

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
And did I mention how cute breastfed babies look? soo chubby...just the way I like them.

378308.jpeg

403221.jpeg

cutest cheeks/rolls ever.