Bride And Gloom

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
You know what, you moron...if I am left heartbroken...I would have had a few good years of the best sex ever and lots of fun everywhere else!!! So nothing you say will affect me...

I'm in this with eyes wide open, so far...so good...he is the best thing to happen to me other than my wonderful kids and grandkids!!!

Don't you have anything else better to do than to keep thinking about my situation??? You seem to thrive in thinking negative thoughts!!!!

I pity you...poor confused soul!!! @!(#*&%^%@#(!!!

avrora said:
I saw a couple exactly like that yesterday in a US restaurant - an American woman around 35 (not really attractive) with a daughter and a tall dark handsome guy around 30. She probably did not read DR1 stories

And how in hell did you come up with this conclusion??? 5 years is not that much of a difference nowadays in a relationship...How did you know she was American? Do you know for sure he was Dominican? Did you see the man abusing this woman or the child? Was he being obnoxious towards her? Did he threaten to leave her????

You people have no life!!!

Go get a hobby or something and leave people alone with whatever it is they want to do with their lives!!!

LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

MQ

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Musicqueen said:
And how in hell did you come up with this conclusion??? 5 years is not that much of a difference nowadays in a relationship...How did you know she was American? Do you know for sure he was Dominican? Did you see the man abusing this woman or the child? Was he being obnoxious towards her? Did he threaten to leave her????

Go get a hobby or something and leave people alone with whatever it is they want to do with their lives!!!

LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

MQ

I agree, I think people are just looking for Sankie couples, I saw a couple at Canada's Wonderland yesterday. He was definitly Dominican, (he was wearing a t-shirt with DR on it) and she was a white. They looked so happy together. Good for them.

I agree it doesn't work out for most on this site, but that doesn't mean you should knock the ones that do!! :paranoid:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
audrav said:
I agree, I think people are just looking for Sankie couples, I saw a couple at Canada's Wonderland yesterday.

He was definitly Dominican, (he was wearing a t-shirt with DR on it) and she was a white. They looked so happy together. Good for them.

That is hilarious. Do you know how many shades of colors Dominicans come in? The fact that he would wear a DR T-shirt in public tells me he's NOT Dominican. :laugh:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
That is hilarious. Do you know how many shades of colors Dominicans come in? The fact that he would wear a DR T-shirt in public tells me he's NOT Dominican. :laugh:

Well, he was speaking in very broken English with a twist of spanish. I would bet on it that he was from the DR. I normally don't judge or care, but Anna, I'm pretty sure he was

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
audrav said:
Well, he was speaking in very broken English with a twist of spanish. I would bet on it that he was from the DR. I normally don't judge or care, but Anna, I'm pretty sure he was

I need to go take a walk Audra. Honestly, how many people do you think are in the Toronto area that speak broken English with a twist of Spanish ?;)

I'd list all the Latin or Spanish speaking countries whose people have immigrated to Canada but I need some air right now. ;)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
I need to go take a walk Audra. Honestly, how many people do you think are in the Toronto area that speak broken English with a twist of Spanish ?;)

I'd list all the Latin or Spanish speaking countries whose people have immigrated to Canada but I need some air right now. ;)

ok, ok, I get your point! :disappoin

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Musicqueen said:
You know what, you moron...if I am left heartbroken...I would have had a few good years of the best sex ever and lots of fun everywhere else!!! So nothing you say will affect me...

I'm in this with eyes wide open, so far...so good...he is the best thing to happen to me other than my wonderful kids and grandkids!!!

Don't you have anything else better to do than to keep thinking about my situation??? You seem to thrive in thinking negative thoughts!!!!

I pity you...poor confused soul!!! @!(#*&%^%@#(!!!

LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

MQ

If MQ's suspicions are right, AZB, and you are once again insulting her, why can't you just give it a rest? It's getting quite tiring, these personal attacks on such a sweet and dear person like MQ. She has a lot to offer, and Tony is one very lucky man. I suspect he already knows this, though, and perhaps, just perhaps, not every Dominican man has a hidden agenda. I don't know him, and I'm not willing to judge him negatively without knowing anything but positive things about him. You choose to continue to berate and embarrass her. I am quite sure the distance and waiting for a visa have already presented a toll on MQ's life, so can't you (and others) just leave her in peace to be happy?

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
trina said:
If MQ's suspicions are right, AZB, and you are once again insulting her, why can't you just give it a rest? It's getting quite tiring, these personal attacks on such a sweet and dear person like MQ. She has a lot to offer, and Tony is one very lucky man. I suspect he already knows this, though, and perhaps, just perhaps, not every Dominican man has a hidden agenda. I don't know him, and I'm not willing to judge him negatively without knowing anything but positive things about him. You choose to continue to berate and embarrass her. I am quite sure the distance and waiting for a visa have already presented a toll on MQ's life, so can't you (and others) just leave her in peace to be happy?

i agree with that ..... she seems like a very wise woman she knows what shes doing! and if shes happy LET HER BE! I seriously wish you all the best MQ.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Musicqueen said:

LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

MQ

I have no idea that guy was from DR. I only know that he was very attractive. Woman who he was with was not at all. Such men get stolen by other women really quickly (in general they cannot help it if an attractive girl smiles at them and he was attractive enough for women to stare at him) After reading stories about sankies and opinions of Dominican men about their own kind somehow I started seing everything negative (in general I think good of people and they have to actually prove otherwise). Well, I am glad there are also positive views here.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Avrora said:
I have no idea that guy was from DR. I only know that he was very attractive. Woman who he was with was not at all. Such men get stolen by other women really quickly (in general they cannot help it if an attractive girl smiles at them and he was attractive enough for women to stare at him) After reading stories about sankies and opinions of Dominican men about their own kind somehow I started seing everything negative (in general I think good of people and they have to actually prove otherwise). Well, I am glad there are also positive views here.

While I believe you are generally quite right in your statement (about men being stolen away), I also believe that men respond to how their woman makes them feel. If you make your man feel like a King, and he is in love with you and is a good man, he will treat you like a Queen. If you praise him, generally, he will remember how he feels when he is with you and realize that no one can else in this world can make him feel that special or the same way that you can. I believe most men think with the brain in their head, and won't jeopardize a special relationship.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Bronx, Queens, and.... Washington Heights!!!

AnnaC said:
The fact that he would wear a DR T-shirt in public tells me he's NOT Dominican. :laugh:
I guess you've never been to New York before.

-Helpmann :laugh:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
trina said:
While I believe you are generally quite right in your statement (about men being stolen away), I also believe that men respond to how their woman makes them feel. If you make your man feel like a King, and he is in love with you and is a good man, he will treat you like a Queen. If you praise him, generally, he will remember how he feels when he is with you and realize that no one can else in this world can make him feel that special or the same way that you can. I believe most men think with the brain in their head, and won't jeopardize a special relationship.

You are right. Men do like to feel special and they would like to keep a woman that makes them feel this way. Unfortunately some men don't feel that they are jeopardizing anything by cheating. The will still be with you and that other girl as well as other girls that come their way.... You can call me pessimist which I am not. I am just stating what I have seen.

Last edited:

momita

May 17, 2006
ex-animation workers

I'VE JUST BACK FROM Cabarete and I am still amazed by ex-animation workers.
During my stay I saw two of them.It is like a glory tour for them . They visit theirs old hotels as a guests with their new "girlfriend" or wife.Pathetic and realy sad.They are like heroes for other workers of hotel.It doesn't matter that he is 25 years old and she is 55 years old.The most important is that she is american,canadian or english and she is reach.:eek: Well but I can understand that poor Dominican(a little bit)But I do not understand those Women!!!!
Don't they feel ashame????Everybody knows that that poor guy doesn't love her.Then why? Just for sex?

I realy feel sorry for them

Love yoou all
Momita

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
AnnaC said:
I don't think getting a church annulment would release someone of their responsibility for support of the first three years. All she can hope for is that he doesn't know about that law and goes on to find his own way.

When you sign that paper saying you will be responsible for three years the government washes their hands of it.

Anna, I truly believe they ALL know their rights before they ever land on Canadian soil...thats why they have all their plans made well in advance.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
momita said:
I'VE JUST BACK FROM Cabarete and I am still amazed by ex-animation workers.
During my stay I saw two of them.It is like a glory tour for them . They visit theirs old hotels as a guests with their new "girlfriend" or wife.Pathetic and realy sad.They are like heroes for other workers of hotel.It doesn't matter that he is 25 years old and she is 55 years old.The most important is that she is american,canadian or english and she is reach.:eek: Well but I can understand that poor Dominican(a little bit)But I do not understand those Women!!!!
Don't they feel ashame????Everybody knows that that poor guy doesn't love her.Then why? Just for sex?

I realy feel sorry for them

Love yoou all
Momita

There are cases of marriages where a woman (or a man) is much older out of the actual feeling from both sides. But this is usually where both people have something in common, similar education, interests, background, etc. Some men and women become just more interesting and intellectually stimulating with age and attract much younger partners because of that. They can also keep themselves in good shape physically. Of course in case of those hotel workers it is absolutely pathetic. It is like they sold their bodies to those women for temporary use untill they get a green card and have a chance to escape....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Just wondering!

I wonder if the "lights" went off in Santiago and AZB's inverter is not fully recharged, therefore he can not log in to DR1.

Just wondering!.

Anna:

I don't know if you were kidding or not but you are correct, there are MANY Dominicans living in the US that would not be caught dead wearing a "Dominican Republic" T-shirt!.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
miguel said:
Anna:

I don't know if you were kidding or not but you are correct, there are MANY Dominicans living in the US that would not be caught dead wearing a "Dominican Republic" T-shirt!.

I wasn't kidding and thank you for that. ;)

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
AZB said:
she was 33 with a daughter and probably overweight. He was 30 dark and handsome. Now a handsome guy in DR or cuba can have his pick of fine young model like girls anytime. So here is my question: why in hell would he go out with a woman who is over weight, older than him and looks average? Surely for financial gain or to get out of his island dead-end life. There are women on DR1 right at this moment who are being played and yet they think they have found true love. You know whom I am talking about, grandma.
Wake up before you too are left heart broken.
AZB

You are again making assumptions that she is over weight and all that.
Do you ever get tired of talking about things that you have no proof to back up?

She very well might be a beautiful, model looking rich women. We dont kno so we shouldnt make assumptions!:ermm:

*Baby Girl

momita

May 17, 2006
good point Baby Girls

Baby Girl said:
You are again making assumptions that she is over weight and all that.
Do you ever get tired of talking about things that you have no proof to back up?

She very well might be a beautiful, model looking rich women. We dont kno so we shouldnt make assumptions!:ermm:

*Baby Girl
Yes It is Easy to say.Well She is fat ,old or ugly and nobody loves her.Very easy target for Sankies.But how to explain when she is in right age,smart pretty and inteligent.I AM GETTING TO belive that there is something in the Dominican Air;)

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
momita said:
Yes It is Easy to say.Well She is fat ,old or ugly and nobody loves her.Very easy target for Sankies.But how to explain when she is in right age,smart pretty and inteligent.I AM GETTING TO belive that there is something in the Dominican Air;)

if u look at the picture in the article she isnt fat, nor ugly even beautifull people are targets too , anyways its sad i feel bad for her , people shouldnt play like that with someones heart