Bronxboy on vacation

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Enjoying Sosua beach for the next few days.

Anyone wants to meet for a beer or 2 reach out to me.

Nice and sunny day at Sosua beach. Many enjoying a day off celebrating Duarte.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Sosua? Jeez. Hop on the bus. I am in Santo Domingo. Beer is on me... :)

Thanks for the invite. Landed in Santiago. Hanged for couple of days with Berzin, Waytogo, and SantiagoDR. Great, great bunch. Decided to go to Sosua for the next few days thrn heading to SD towards the end of the work week. Hit you up when in SD either Wednesday or Thursday.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Enjoy your holiday. Saw several whales jumping today by Macao Beach. Absolutely beautiful weather and great viewing.  Good day for a beer on the beach.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Thanks for the invite. Landed in Santiago. Hanged for couple of days with Berzin, Waytogo, and SantiagoDR. Great, great bunch. Decided to go to Sosua for the next few days thrn heading to SD towards the end of the work week. Hit you up when in SD either Wednesday or Thursday.

After La Capital, swing Eastbound for 30 minutes, and join us in Juan Dolio. I'm in SPM, but there's nothing going on here.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Enjoy !!

From the title, I thought you were banned from DR1 for a minute, would have been funny :)

Have the ACLU on speed-dial when u get back (just in case) :lick:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
you know that after him being in sosua, he wii be going to boca chica.
meet him there.
I actually love Sosua beach but not the strip so much.

Lol You are correct. Cant do SD in the daytime. Need the DR sun to take back to NY's winter weather. BTW, like Boca Chica beach not Boca Chica strip. 

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
The first 2 years I visited Sosua Beach circa '06 '07 ? , I did not even know there WAS a Strip.... imagine that ...
It really is a nice beach, and a safe swim as far out as you wanna go.
Have a great time.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Sad to say but is true not too much to see here in San pedro, Beach in Juan Dolio is nice

It's Bronxboy's party and he'll cry if he wants to! LOL. But honestly you're correct. The beaches in Juan Dolio are good for sun, and there are some very good restaurants as well.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012

If I get up I'll to Sosua this week I'll be sure to hit you up. If not are you coming back down to Santiago? Let me know and we can get that/those cold beers.

Aug 21, 2007
If you want a day of peace and quiet (well....the roosters crow loud), come visit Jamao, where there are people not motivated by money, people with hearts of gold.

Lindsey

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
If I get up I'll to Sosua this week I'll be sure to hit you up. If not are you coming back down to Santiago? Let me know and we can get that/those cold beers.

Thanks. I will coming back to Santiago either Friday or Saturday. I fly back to NY Sunday red eye. Thanks for reaching out Gary. 

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Another beautiful day on Sosua Beach. Weather could not be any better. Perfect day.