...But my man is different

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Your man is not different!! No, he's not... Nope! Um Um,..No..He's not.

My friend (american) --yes really-- swore she met a nice guy. Sweet as pie. Spoke English. Had a visa. Worked in animation. She was told by her Dominican friends to be careful. No no no no no. He's different. I told her repeatedly. He could be a sankie. He not that way. Just his friends. OK. what do I know. It's none of my business. He never asked for anything--- until there was a medical emergency----He asked for $$$$. She never sent any. They spoke weekly on the phone. Wasn't expensive. She used a phonecard. $5 a week maybe. No harm done. Sent e mails.

She went and visited him a couple of months back for her birthday. She had a nice time. Some how she finds out that he lost his phone. Email??? Now she can't get in touch with him. Strange??? He used to email her all the time. Why didn't he get the same phone number ??? Odd ?

We spoke earlier today and guess what---- She has HERPES and guess who gave it to her? The sweet as pie guy who she now can't get in touch with. What a surprise!!!

She will be reminded of him for the REST of her life. Her world has been turned upside down. What a lesson to learn.

So, when you think about having "fun" with these lying, cheating pond scum think again because this could be YOU!! and yes it could be YOU!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I am very sorry about your friend. I don't know much about the desease but I hope it can be treated. Did they use protection? Does she know his real name?

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
cynical.......

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Your man is not different!! No, he's not... Nope! Um Um,..No..He's not.

My friend (american) --yes really-- swore she met a nice guy. Sweet as pie. Spoke English. Had a visa. Worked in animation. She was told by her Dominican friends to be careful. No no no no no. He's different. I told her repeatedly. He could be a sankie. He not that way. Just his friends. OK. what do I know. It's none of my business. He never asked for anything--- until there was a medical emergency----He asked for $$$$. She never sent any. They spoke weekly on the phone. Wasn't expensive. She used a phonecard. $5 a week maybe. No harm done. Sent e mails.

She went and visited him a couple of months back for her birthday. She had a nice time. Some how she finds out that he lost his phone. Email??? Now she can't get in touch with him. Strange??? He used to email her all the time. Why didn't he get the same phone number ??? Odd ?

We spoke earlier today and guess what---- She has HERPES and guess who gave it to her? The sweet as pie guy who she now can't get in touch with. What a surprise!!!

She will be reminded of him for the REST of her life. Her world has been turned upside down. What a lesson to learn.

So, when you think about having "fun" with these lying, cheating pond scum think again because this could be YOU!! and yes it could be YOU!
i am appauled at your cynical posting about animation guys!
after working in 25 or so all inclusive hotels all around the DR i have met 100's of great animation guys,sincere and loving and loyal!
the "herpes girl"just got unlucky.
the majorety of animation guys are sad and lonely loyal men with not an ounce of keniving in their body.

got to sign off now,my nurse is calling me to take my anti psycotic pills i forgot to take the last few days.;) ;) ;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
It's not a pleasant disease. You're not going to die from it but it's painful and you have it forever.

I was on the phone with her tonight. She was crying. What do you say? I know what some people on this board would say but you can't.

What I told you so??? I just hope to God that she isn't HIV+. She said that she came up negative but there still is a chance.

I'm panic strickened. I've known her for 20 years.

It was all just for "fun". She's a smart, attractive woman. PhD. Speaks Spanish fluently and French. She's not a kid.

She knows is name-- whether it's his real name who knows..

So the next time someone tells the older woman who is having marital problems to have a fling with some 20 year old, dumb as a rock with the kickin' body ----or the guy that didn't use the condom-- remember him with the beautiful Haitian that he met in the restaurant in SD on the Malecon-- the one that seemed so innocent----Could she be a puta???

Remember this story!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
She's a smart, attractive woman. PhD. Speaks Spanish fluently and French. She's not a kid.

are you sure ?

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
There are so many people-- this is why I wrote this-- that always have to give men/women the benefit of doubt-- maybe just maybe-- one will read this and see that this COULD be them and stop.

So many people--- not just her-- that's why there is a sankie forum-- deny the obvious.

And... here we are today......

Yeah, she is smart--- book smart-- not people smart

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
....It was all just for "fun". She's a smart, attractive woman. PhD. Speaks Spanish fluently and French. ....
PhD from Internet University???? ..... what's wrong with these women?? are they that desperate??? ... this story doesn't make any sense!!!! :ermm:

C

Chip00

PhD from Internet University???? ..... what's wrong with these women?? are they that desperate??? ... this story doesn't make any sense!!!! :ermm:

Don't be so surprised. When I was in graduate school it was not uncommon to be locked up in a lab somewhere or studying from morning to evening. Some of these Phd' can spend a good part of their young adult life locked up indoors studying or research. They may know a lot about say molecular dynamics but squat about people.

I really feel bad for this lady as I'm sure it just couldn't happen to her. What really makes these women think that a lot younger(typically) guy is going to care for her - much less one who is in a tourist area?

Last edited:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
So the next time someone tells the older woman who is having marital problems to have a fling with some 20 year old, dumb as a rock with the kickin' body ----or the guy that didn't use the condom-- remember him with the beautiful Haitian that he met in the restaurant in SD on the Malecon-- the one that seemed so innocent----Could she be a puta???

Remember this story!

So, is she married?

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Obviously she wasn't smart enough to heed what they teach in sex education class, or she just didn't give a sh!t.:tired:

No glove, no love, especially if one is bonking animation tigres, unless she was trying to get pregnant.:tired:

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Couple of things, 1 in 4 Americans have genital herpes and condoms do not prevent the spread of the disease. Not encouraging sanky sex but one does not have to go to DR or be complete moron to contract the disease. Since one can have it without experiencing a outbreak for years, quite of few of you DR playboys could have it and may be infecting your many "novias."

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Couple of things, 1 in 4 Americans have genital herpes and condoms do not prevent the spread of the disease. Not encouraging sanky sex but one does not have to go to DR or be complete moron to contract the disease. Since one can have it without experiencing a outbreak for years, quite of few of you DR playboys could have it and may be infecting your many "novias."
You're right.
My previous post was unduly harsh regarding the herpes.
If she is worried that she may have contracted HIV, hopefully herpes is the only thing she got.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
No, she's not married--- thank God--

This thread was for you boys too--- He's most likely infecting the "chicas" that he's "frequenting" that locals/turistos are frequenting too. I'm sure he's not the most responsible of sorts.

ash

May 7, 2006
I agree. Why not use protection. Why do some women come home from vacation and find out that they have a infection or disease and then blame it on the people they slept with, i know its bad because they give this to them but many people do not now they have this infection and can have it for years and not even have a breakout of herpes. Do these women have brains? I think why go to a different country and not protect yourself when you shouldn't even do that in your own country. I know that herpes can be contracted without even sleeping with a person but i dont understand how come people are not more careful about these things.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
ash if you looked at the site ---herpes site you would see that many times the infected herpes area is OUTSIDE of the condom area-----so unless you are wearing a garbage bag--- you are at risk!!!!!!

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Do these women have brains?

What?? You do know that using a condom does not protect either sex from contracting Herpes don't you?? And many other sexually transmitted diseases.

You may want to do a bit of research on the subject as you may just find one day you yourself at risk. Hopefully you will have used "your brain!".