Buying a .do domain name , for example hola.do?

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
Does anyone know of any legit resellers I can purchase a Dominican domain name from?
I have been on this site nic.do , tried to even register. Due to where I live does not accept my info. No zip codes, postal codes.

So if anyone knows or has legit suggestions, I would appreciate the information.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Does anyone know of any legit resellers I can purchase a Dominican domain name from?
I have been on this site nic.do , tried to even register. Due to where I live does not accept my info. No zip codes, postal codes.

So if anyone knows or has legit suggestions, I would appreciate the information.

Well, nic.do is only provider that offers .do domains

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
I have a domain with them and its parked and put on hold so thats why I know
kool , just making sure as I am trying to register an account but its not allowing me too , not accepting my postal code. Shall call them as stated and see what is up. Thank you

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I registered a .do domain using netim.com and this still works. The domain was definitely registered to me and resolved correctly. So I would suggest you try them. .do domains are reasonably expensive compared to others, as you will see.

Administration

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
dr1.com
I think they are like 50 bucks. .com.do are cheaper though, like $20 i think. I have registered some but i don't think i have any active ones. They may have changed their rules about who can register a domain? Sometimes registry operators require a nexus domiciled in their country, but it wasn,'t that way in the past. DR Phone numbers used to be open but those rules changed a few years ago.

You should try emailing them or calling. They have been responsive to me in the past.

Administration

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
dr1.com
actually a bit cheaper. 2000 for .do and 800 for .com.do, etc. My account still works and i can register domains. So presumably it should work for you, too. :)

Attachments

• 2022-07-30_15-54.png
    2022-07-30_15-54.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 105

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
actually a bit cheaper. 2000 for .do and 800 for .com.do, etc. My account still works and i can register domains. So presumably it should work for you, too. :)

I have been on that site , tried to register but it won't allow me to register , as its not accepting my postal code . I will be calling them today .Thanks all