Can anyone here direct me to a company that makes cigar wraps in Santiago or another part of the island?

The Watcher

Sep 16, 2013
Hello everyone. I'm a hemp grower in the united states, I'm looking to vertically integrate my business and noticed that many of the the Hemp wraps found here in the US are manufactured in The DR. Im looking for a company that manufactures organic hemp wrap rolling paper that I can buy in bulk and hopefully form a supply chain with . Can anyone here offer any info? Really looking to locate the company that manufactures a brand being sold in the US called" Natty Wraps" but would appreciate any info that any one may have.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
You can also contact some hemp wraps suppliers here:

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Hello everyone. I'm a hemp grower in the united states, I'm looking to vertically integrate my business and noticed that many of the the Hemp wraps found here in the US are manufactured in The DR. Im looking for a company that manufactures organic hemp wrap rolling paper that I can buy in bulk and hopefully form a supply chain with . Can anyone here offer any info? Really looking to locate the company that manufactures a brand being sold in the US called" Natty Wraps" but would appreciate any info that any one may have.

There are confidentiality clauses in the contracts. That info will only come your way from a third party.

Those are treated as trade 🤐 secrets by the suppliers.

If you are willing to pay, there are information brokers willing to find that info for the right price.

The Watcher

Sep 16, 2013
There are confidentiality clauses in the contracts. That info will only come your way from a third party.

Those are treated as trade 🤐 secrets by the suppliers.

If you are willing to pay, there are information brokers willing to find that info for the right price.
Will look into it further. Thanks for the company names you listed Pichardo.