Can. girl fell for a DR guy and it cost me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
I don't think it had anything to do with an overall preference. They love white women, especially blonde ones. You may have stood out because of the novelty of being a dark North American woman tourist(not that common) or you came across as the most vulnerable. Your indicated that you were a bit surprise that they picked you as if you thought of yourself as the least attractive. They may have picked up on that and felt you would be easier to seduce. Or maybe you're just that hot. What difference does it makes?

Daisygirl said:
P.S. - Is anybody (besides the guy who insinuated I was a fat ugly pig) have any comments on the DR guys preference for black or, like myself MULLATO women?
Was I just having a good week or is this the norm?
(You'll have to explain this to me, I've never been to a carib. country before , my parents are white, I was raised in northern canada - I'm a newbie)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Daisygirl said:
P.S. - Is anybody (besides the guy who insinuated I was a fat ugly pig) have any comments on the DR guys preference for black or, like myself MULLATO women?
Was I just having a good week or is this the norm?
(You'll have to explain this to me, I've never been to a carib. country before , my parents are white, I was raised in northern canada - I'm a newbie)

I said it in another thread. It's NOT, I repeat NOT what you look like it's how you answer the well thought out questions that tell them how easy of a victim you will be. If too much work they move on to the next.

You're not a loser, at least you are admitting your mistake and have had the courage to post it. Now if you have that kind of cash and want to help people that really need it look at this site. It's very worth while and they are having a fiesta in July in Ontario for DR1 members and Debbie's Travel members. I attended one last July and had lots of fun and met some great people.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=260529#post260529

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Daisygirl said:
Really?
I'm new to this board ...would you tell me where I can read the experiences of maybe what others have gon through?

At least your future "short term" husband is happier - do you mean the DR Man who is 500.00 richer? iF SO, YA, He obviously needed the money more than me... the whole time at western union I was thinking ..."Im never going to see this money or hear from this guy again" ....and yet... I handed over the money.

How does a 35 year old, respectable professional succome to such foolry?

Please let me know about others on the board, if you don't mind.

Pay attention to whats said in the "Sankie 101" forum, so you don't have to PAY FOR ATTENTION later :)

And no, I'm talking about the poor guy in Canada.

Daisygirl

Jan 11, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
I said it in another thread. It's NOT, I repeat NOT what you look like it's how you answer the well thought out questions that tell them how easy of a victim you will be. If too much work they move on to the next.

You're not a loser, at least you are admitting your mistake and have had the courage to post it. Now if you have that kind of cash and want to help people that really need it look at this site. It's very worth while and they are having a fiesta in July in Ontario for DR1 members and Debbie's Travel members. I attended one last July and had lots of fun and met some great people.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=260529#post260529

thanks Anna - I think this is the PERFECT way make some REALLY good stuff come from all of this.
appreciate it ......

DG

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Not really a DR trick. Guys do that here. It make the cute girls insecure and it appeases the cockblocker by making her feel desired.

AZB said:
Its all to simple why he picked you from the other cute girls because you were an easy target. You weren't expecting to be picked up becuase you are over-weight and with low selfesteem. You did exactly when he wanted you to do, quick sex and easy cash in return. You did just that.
Now here is a trick some of us play in DR. When we meet some girls in party ex: pretty girls, rich looking, model types, we only talk to the girl who is the ugliest and totally ignore the pretty princesses. This makes them totally jealous and makes them do things to attract our attention. Then in the end, we end up going out with the cute ones anyway. If we had tried to pick on the cute ones from the very beginning, we might not have had any chance at going out anywhere with any one of them.
Its an old trick and works quite well.
AZB

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
I had a groupd of friends visit once and there was a little bit of everything.

2 koreans, 3 girls who were mixed white and african american, 1 nigerian, 2 greeks, 3 scandanavians, and 1 croatian low and behold everyone one of us had someone trying to get in our pants.

Blonds are not so much a novelty anymore - anyone can get a blond.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
When I am in a resort with my cute santiago girls, these sankies drool all over them from far away. they wouldn't dare talk to them because they know they have no chance with any one of them. You will never see a decent better class dominican girl caught dead with these gorillas.
Its usually the american / canadian/ european trashy women who come here seeking pleasure of the black flesh. These women are undesired in their own country so when they are given attention by these gorillas, they go nuts. Funny how you girls think these guys are georgous and hunks while their own women think they look like cheap ghetto pimps. Hahahaha, different strokes for different folks.
These ghetto pimps only go out with easy blonds or easy north american women becuase they know these are the only women who would stoop so low to go out with them, have sex and make babies with them. These guys can never go out with a cute santiaguera or any decent dominican girl from any decent family. Notice you never see them with any dominican guests from better class families. These pimps only make babies with dominican guetto trashy girls or trashy white foreign women.
AZB

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Daisygirl said:
Let me first start by saying ? ?I am a fool?.
I already know this ? so everyone who reads this post please, save yourself the trouble.

I?m 35 ? came to Puerto Plata over Christmas with 3 other girls to enjoy the sun, sand, you know, to relax.
Never expected to be hit on so much by the locals (hotel staff local Dominicans). Was nice change from life in Canada.
I?m mulatto, with a sorta JLO body and long curly hair.
I?m also engaged.

Was fully expecting my 3 other girlfriends (blondes) to get picked up, not me? turns out, none of them hooked up ? but I did.

By the way, if someone could explain this phenomenon to me, I?d greatly appreciate it ?. I thought ALL men loved blondes. My friend?s egos took some MAJOR damage.
Mine, on the other hand, was greatly restored.

Anyway, met a GEORGEOUS guy ?staff at the hotel? invited me to the Disco in Puerto Plata. Kept saying no ? finally went, we hooked up and it was AMAZING. (ALWAYS, safe sex).

That was it really ? I learned a little bit about his life ? he has a kid - baby girl - (do all DR men have kids before they are 30?) and is ?separated? ?
I wish he hadn?t told me about himself ? because I started to CARE about him. That?s where they hit you ? every time.
I was warned he was a player ? BUT I COULDN?T RESIST HIM!

Anyway, we said our goodbyes; I sent him an email when I got back ? never heard from him.
OK ? Thanks for the memories.

About 2 weeks after I got back, he called.
He was sweet.
He asked for money? I knew it was only a matter of time.

Maybe it was still too soon after the trip ? I don?t know ? I just kept remembering how AMAZING the sex was and I thought? ok ? ?this guy earns, in a month, what I earn in a DAY! Why not just send him the money and leave it at that. If I never hear from him again, so be it.?

Well, it looks like I will never hear from him again?
I called him to make sure he got the money ok and he was really sweet and thankful. I was just glad to help ? honestly I was ? I know his life is hard.
He said he?d call but he hasn?t since.
I called him today just to make sure he got the stuff he needed to buy ? got his voicemail ? left a message ? will be the last one.

I?m SUCH a loser? I honestly thought maybe I could help this guy out?he?s super handsome, smart, sweet and maybe, could have helped him start a better life?not necessarily with me but doing something other than working in a hotel. I was prepared to help him for the long haul and he blew it.

My girlfriends, (after they mocked me for hours) told me that, when people are poor, I mean REALLY poor, they only see how to survive in the ?NOW?? meaning ? he say the opportunity, took it and ran. They said I should be thankful this didn?t go on for months or years ?.

I know they?re right ?
Too bad really ? I actually wanted to help this person ? he kind of awakened a new ?passion? in me I didn?t know was there.
He actually made my relationship back home ?better??.

So why can?t I stop thinking about him?

Great story, You got many readers attention. I will give you credit that you cought the play and you realized the sankie issue. Some people would have kept doing what you are doing. Atleast you shared your story and told us the truth. Many girls hide stuff like this. Even when they know they are being played and being milked for cash. I know girls like you that wished they had only spent $500 dollars on a resort worker. Some give their hearts, cars, expensive clothes and $$$thounds of dollar bills. Any how you din not spent alot. Just move on an be faithfull to your fiancee. Good luck.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
AZB said:
When I am in a resort with my cute santiago girls, these sankies drool all over them from far away. they wouldn't dare talk to them because they know they have no chance with any one of them. You will never see a decent better class dominican girl caught dead with these gorillas.
Its usually the american / canadian/ european trashy women who come here seeking pleasure of the black flesh. These women are undesired in their own country so when they are given attention by these gorillas, they go nuts. Funny how you girls think these guys are georgous and hunks while their own women think they look like cheap ghetto pimps. Hahahaha, different strokes for different folks.
These ghetto pimps only go out with easy blonds or easy north american women becuase they know these are the only women who would stoop so low to go out with them, have sex and make babies with them. These guys can never go out with a cute santiaguera or any decent dominican girl from any decent family. Notice you never see them with any dominican guests from better class families. These pimps only make babies with dominican guetto trashy girls or trashy white foreign women.
AZB

I agree with you AZB. Once I met a cuttie american blonde in puerto plata, Dominican guys were going crazy over her. She asked me one day 'why are they all after me?' I replied, they don't have to pay you for sex and you pay for the drinks. I also told her that they actually have to pay the prostitues for sex. She told me that ,what I told her made sense. Yeah so These guys go after these gringas for free sex and some easy money on the side.

Daisygirl

Jan 11, 2005
stallion said:
Great story, You got many readers attention. I will give you credit that you cought the play and you realized the sankie issue. Some people would have kept doing what you are doing. Atleast you shared your story and told us the truth. Many girls hide stuff like this. Even when they know they are being played and being milked for cash. I know girls like you that wished they had only spent $500 dollars on a resort worker. Some give their hearts, cars, expensive clothes and $$$thounds of dollar bills. Any how you din not spent alot. Just move on an be faithfull to your fiancee. Good luck.

Hey Stallion ...
thanks - (still trying to figure out "sankie" but I think I've got it).I just felt like such an *** today - thought if I came clean, even on a message board, it might make me feel better. I has sort of.
I'm not really ashamed, just disapointed in myself... I KNOW better...

Anyway, I'm thinking about sending him an email - telling him the gravey train has pulled into the station and is "out of service". I also want to tell him ..."you could have had it so good but you f*%^#$ it up".

You wouldn't happen to know spanish would you?
thanks for your reply ... made me feel a lot better ...

DG
:)

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
AZB said:
Now here is a trick some of us play in DR. When we meet some girls in party ex: pretty girls, rich looking, model types, we only talk to the girl who is the ugliest and totally ignore the pretty princesses. This makes them totally jealous and makes them do things to attract our attention. Then in the end, we end up going out with the cute ones anyway. If we had tried to pick on the cute ones from the very beginning, we might not have had any chance at going out anywhere with any one of them.
Its an old trick and works quite well.
AZB

AZB, you have "A Beautiful Mind". ;)

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Daisygirl said:
Hey Stallion ...
thanks - (still trying to figure out "sankie" but I think I've got it).I just felt like such an *** today - thought if I came clean, even on a message board, it might make me feel better. I has sort of.
I'm not really ashamed, just disapointed in myself... I KNOW better...

Anyway, I'm thinking about sending him an email - telling him the gravey train has pulled into the station and is "out of service". I also want to tell him ..."you could have had it so good but you f*%^#$ it up".

You wouldn't happen to know spanish would you?
thanks for your reply ... made me feel a lot better ...

DG
:)

No problem. Yes I do speak Spanish. It's noth worth to send him e-mail to tell him that he messed up. He has probably been told a million time and in different languages. He understands because he goes through it every week and would not care. Beacuse he has already found a new victim and is at work again(if you know what I mean). Read sankie 101 forum and you will get the sankie thing. sankie's are like gigilo( like the movie duece bigilow-male gigilo) They are man whores kinda thing.

Last edited:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
AZB said:
Its all to simple why he picked you from the other cute girls because you were an easy target. You weren't expecting to be picked up becuase you are over-weight and with low selfesteem.
AZB

retard .. before judging someone on their weight, you should hit the gym yourself

i give stallion credit for being so kind on his post !

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Me, me, me!!

Daisygirl said:
“I am a fool”.
I already know this …

I’m SUCH a loser…

So why can’t I stop thinking about him?
You know the answer to your question since you wrote it yourself.

It made your relationship better?. So I gather that you told your fiance about it since it seems that you think that you did nothing wrong.

Welcome to the DR and since you are so proud of what you did, there's a guy in Santiago that is very, very poor and he needs some money, would you please send him some. He would also "rock your boat". Let me know and I will send you his address. Better yet, read the newspapers and see for yourself how many poor people are in Sri Lanka right now!!!. Care to help since you are so generous?.

Sorry if I am being harsh, well, I am not that sorry for the simple fact that in one breath you are calling yourself a "loser" and a "fool" for sending him money but not once did you mentioned that you were sorry for cheating on your "temp b/f". Not only are you not sorry, but you insist on trying to keep in touch with this guy. You keep on calling him and now that he is not returning your calls, you want to email him. All while making the excuse of telling him that you will not help him any more.

Did I mentioned that I am very poor?. I am accepting monetary help from any "Mother Theresa" wannabe, but don't spect any sex, at least not you!!.

Last edited:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Good sex can make any good intelligent woman suddenly turn dumb as a door nob.
If watching Seinfeld every day has taught me anything it is that it's the other way around: women get stupid when we don't have sex.

I could elaborate now but I am about to crack the mystery of the origin of the universe.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Daisygirl, you say howcome a 35 year old proffesional like yourself could have fallen with such cheap tricks? and why can't you stop thinking of him??

Forgive for being a bit harsh. You probably had what you have been missing for a long time. You had your ego boosted, when that dockyard sankie chose you from among your friends, you probably had the best fvck ever, you had the experience of your life (like you were never would experience) because you were given close and warm attention enough to fool you into believing you were being romanced. BS. These guys do this for a living. Please do yourself a favor and don't blame yourself for losing that money, i encourage you to make a future visit to the DR, choosing another location, find a sankie's den and try to play a few sankies instead, pretending you are madly falling for them, think about it, it will be your pleasure and revenge!.

Status
Not open for further replies.