Can. girl fell for a DR guy and it cost me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Daisygirl said:
I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK NOW!
I could have spent that extra 500.00 on some kids who really needed the money.

Now you are talking my language DG.
That is what i have been trying to tell you girls all along.
to adopt a poor family instead of adopting a no good sankie.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
eucalyptus said:
hmm...u see..now thats where ur wrong. cuz im neither from new york or anyone's chopa. im pretty sure u got more "dom-york chopo" in yourself than me, thats for sure. asi ke deja de tus idioteces and just concentrate on ur usage in the english language
and honey...i make a living giving english lessons..asi ke if i am...so what? at least im so good that u recognized my work.
The problem with chopos is that they don't know they are chopos.
I bet she gives english lessons to yoleros who freshly arrive from san juan flight to NYC.

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
Oh mannnn, you cheated on your partner with a sankie??? Ouch, that must hurt. I'm not gonna tell you you are a fool, 'cause you admit that yourself, it was very foolish. First off, I noticed that you said you thought "allllll men loved blondes". Hmm, what I think is, sankies DONT care what you look like, in the case of your friends you were the one who fell victim. It has nothing to do with your age, your skin colour, your hair colour or the fact that you're "extremely pretty". Its good that you posted it though because it can be an example to other people. I dont really know what else I should say as other people have been quite harsh. Yes...you wasted the money and yes, you could have given it to poor children instead of spending it on a man. At the end of the day, this is a story like hundreds of others we have read, at least now you know, fact is though, women will read this and they will NOT learn their lesson because the sankies can be quite deadly, they will get what they want. When a woman meets a sankie, they will always say "he's different, he's not a sankie". In the end, they always find out. Good luck, its obvious that after experiencing it once, you wont have to again.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Daisygirl said:
YES - I do believe I AM hankering for more ... but it will fade over time.

You think it will fade, but it just doesn't seem too.............I still think about my sankie almost 2 years later!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Daisygirl said:
I know - I'd love to say who it is but I just CAN'T... It's too humiliating.
You should at least say what hotel, chances are that some women on this board have already crossed paths with him!

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
stormer said:
You should at least say what hotel, chances are that some women on this board have already crossed paths with him!

I wonder if its Casa Marina. Tell us if it is, 'cause I'll sure know who it is if its Casa Marina.lol :glasses:

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
Hi daisygirl,
I think you are not "a fool" at all.On the contrary I think you are very smart if you have desided to come to the Dominican Republic with those girls, you- being already ingaged with that guy in Canada and even more to have posted this thread ;)
From what you have said it is clear-you just fell in love with that white-teethed guy and that is it.No problem,everything is fine.The problem was that he just did not love you as much as you did him.You did not have enough time to get to know each other.
But if you really want to find a nice and decent guy in the Dominican Republic and do not want to be fooled up by the sankies my advise for you would be this.You should come to the Dominican Republic find a good job and start to live here,learn Spanish language in order to better understand this people and their culture.Understand???
And I think to look for the guy to go to the resorts or the beaches would not be the best decision for anybody.You should start to look as far away from the resorts as it may be possible.
The only problem I am afraid would be that the beaches and the resorts are almost all around the country and the country population is only 8 million people more than half of which are whomen I soppose.Besides 1/3 of the 4 million are elderly people and the other 1/3 I think are children or under 20 years old.Besides -the 1/3 of the rest are those very dangerously famous SSSSankies!!! ;) that do not let whomen on this island to sleep soundly at night .They sleep and see the Sankies.That is why there is so much talk of sankies on this forum. ;)Whomen from all around the world are bombing this forum to find out how these sankies may be spotted and figured out.Even my boss is afraid of being sankified and sometimes she asks me if I am the sankie too.So daisygirl you have very good chances to find a right person from around 1 million men,have not you?So go ahead come here and start to look for....
;)
P.S.This message is only for those who can understand classical british humor.Who can not go to the next post. ;)
good night

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
This older guy in DC I know goes on and on about how different Dominican girls are- that they love older guys. Well, I did not have the heart to tell him that Dominican girls probably see dollars and high cholesterol, LOL.

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
DCfred
This older guy in DC I know goes on and on about how different Dominican girls are- that they love older guys. Well, I did not have the heart to tell him that Dominican girls probably see dollars and high cholesterol, LOL.
I am just trying to figure out what you did mean by saying this and who you referred to???
If you referred to me I am 30 years old man too far from being elderly i think and I do not remember i've said anything about Dominican girls on this forum.(go and see all my posts)
As for the dollars,the dollars are sought by everybody and it does not depend on whether you are a man or a whoman. :confused:

Chica7

Sep 27, 2004
To: AZB

Hello AZB, I have noticed that you have the tendency to get quite oppinionated on these forums, and you also appear to be quite confident in the arguments that you make. You make fun of a lot of the people that come on this forum to confide and seek advice, and I am wondering what grants you the right in your own mind, to judge everybodies relationships and lives. You base the majority of your arguments on irrelevent stupid details, and it seems to me that you get some sort of a weird twisted satisfaction in reminding the world that you have miss universe type girls from Santiago. Stop advertising these women like they belong to you, I am sure that there is more to these women than what you keep saying. Stereotyping and generalizing is a tool for the ignorant that refuse to see beyond a single viewpoint. In regards to the absolute ridiculous nonsense that you say about Canadian women, it is rather annoying because I live in Canada and Canada is home to the most multicultural cities of the world, there is no single "Canadian type" women, and your characterization of Canadian women as fat, unattractive, and desperate is simply stupid. You should really try to speak of topics beyond the realms of making fun of sankies, and women who fool around in the Dominican Republic, maybe if you tried to broaden the horizons of your simple mind, you would have a better understanding of the true value of women and the world around you.

Last edited:

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
Sometimes things are better off unsaid!

Daisygirl said:
VERY nice ...
The REALL reason I want to contact him is to tell him off !
Yes, Maybe I'm still hot for him but now, I'm WAY MORE PISSED than anything.

holy animosity ....

Daisy we've all been there at some point in our lives, but with these guys sometimes it better to leave things unsaid. Although it will probably make you feel better to yell and get things off your chest it won't make a difference to him. He probably won't even listen to a word your saying, don't give him the satisfaction! To him it's like a game, to see how many girls he can get and how much she'll send once she returns home. Just think about the good times you had together and think about the whole vacation as a learning experience!

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Daisygirl said:
Let me first start by saying ? ?I am a fool?.
I already know this ? so everyone who reads this post please, save yourself the trouble.

I?m 35 ? came to Puerto Plata over Christmas with 3 other girls to enjoy the sun, sand, you know, to relax.
Never expected to be hit on so much by the locals (hotel staff local Dominicans). Was nice change from life in Canada.
I?m mulatto, with a sorta JLO body and long curly hair.
I?m also engaged....<snip>
...So why can?t I stop thinking about him?
Gee, I'm thinking you should discuss this with the person you love and trust the most in the world. You know, the one you are going to marry? I'm sure he will have a few good answers for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.