Cana Rock /Titles for properties /chatter in the streets going under..

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
BUYER BEWARE

I have been hearing a lot of talk in the streets that Cana Rock is sinking . folks who paid full for theirs Apts still have not received their titles for properties going on 2 years now...
where there's smoking there is usually fire.....

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
Shame, it looked good aswell, I thought it was part of Hard Rock. Bad for those if they loose money

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah, I always thought it was part of Hard Rock because of that
Maybe it is .... I feel bad for the folks .when they were selling those apts it sounded to good to be true....once again dad you were right...nothing is free

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
I was just looking at the website, looks like not very much of the development has been built, shame because some of the developments looked good

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
Maybe it is .... I feel bad for the folks .when they were selling those apts it sounded to good to be true....once again dad you were right...nothing is free
I don't think it can be part of the Hard Rock group, if people are at risk of losing investment

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
It is not unusual for it to take several years to deliver titles. This by itself is not a reason to panic. Especially if the builder has requested tax exemptions allowed by CONFOTUR.

Let us know when you have some factual information to share about this project. Not to say there might not be problems. They were promising a guaranteed income from rentals if you put them in their rental pool. This certainly could be in jeopardy.

Reactions: melphis

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
It is not unusual for it to take several years to deliver titles. This by itself is not a reason to panic. Especially if the builder has requested tax exemptions allowed by CONFOTUR.

Let us know when you have some factual information to share about this project. Not to say there might not be problems. They were promising a guaranteed income from rentals if you put them in their rental pool. This certainly could be in jeopardy.

Some of the apartments are available online for rent

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017

the rental guaranteed has not been paid in 7 months.... and that is not true about the titles.... most time it takes is 6months after being paid off in full

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
I am going to start looking closer in two months and talking to people. I was there seeing my own two places last week but no time for anything else.

sell your places and get out this has the making of a Madoff scheme if you can still sell them.

Reactions: Tonchi

rvancil

Feb 2, 2009
sell your places and get out this has the making of a Madoff scheme if you can still sell them.

If you hear anything else please post it up, I have a deposit on one of the Rock Star units that was supposed to be delivered last September(2019), then changed to June 2020, now they're saying December/January...ugh. I'm not sure what recourse I have as I don't think you can sell a unit until you've paid it off, and if the titles aren't showing up for the Cana Rock units still, that is not a good sign at all. Does anyone here own at Cana Rock that has gotten their title?

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
the rental guaranteed has not been paid in 7 months.... and that is not true about the titles.... most time it takes is 6months after being paid off in full

For new projects it is not uncommon to take longer. For resales yes, six months or less usually. Someone can post the question in Legal.