Canadian killed in Santiago

Andre14615

Banned
May 31, 2019
I wonder if the poor guy committed suicide. They didnt take anything which is the norm.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I wonder if the poor guy committed suicide. They didnt take anything which is the norm.
How many people stab themselves to commit suicide? No break in no signs of forced entry...brought a girl to room had fight she stabbed him and she panicked and ran away...RIP

Andre14615

Banned
May 31, 2019
How many people stab themselves to commit suicide? No break in no signs of forced entry...brought a girl to room had fight she stabbed him and she panicked and ran away...RIP

There are plenty of people who off themselves by stabbing.
Plus If someone stabbed him there would be blood exiting the bathroom and more than one stab wound.
I'm leaning more towards suicide on this one.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
There are plenty of people who off themselves by stabbing.
Plus If someone stabbed him there would be blood exiting the bathroom and more than one stab wound.
I'm leaning more towards suicide on this one.
Really I could think of 10 ways to make it easier them stabbing one self to die..

Sep 22, 2009

Confirmed. Suicide...
How did you get the autopsy results so fast Mikey?
"El certificado médico del Inacif establece que la herida de arma blanca que presenta el cuerpo del canadiense fue provocada de un modo irregular con característica suicida, no presentando ningún otro tipo de trauma."

Fastest turnaround on gringo autopsy ever. :unsure:

Reactions: Fulano2