Cancer victim: Milka from Rockys :(

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Sadly, the bad news continues in her family as Milka's cousin, Mireya just lost her husband Hans Peter 'Nanny', one of the nicest guys I have met here in the DR whom I first met 17 years ago. Hans Peter passed away yesterday and again, he is a person that was so well known throughout the community from The Nanny Estates, to Parada El Choco, to Plan B to Taverna el Conde to the pharmacy that they have in front of the heliport by Infiniti Blu.
May both Milka and Hans Peter rest in peace.
Hans was a Sosua/Cabarete icon.....a very very sincere and honest person who without a doubt left an everlasting imprint on this community he will be sorely missed.....rest in peace my friend

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
So sorry for all the friends and family members and also her little child who, very sadly, will grow up with his Mum x

rover

Aug 19, 2007
God I'm sorry to hear this. She always wanted a kid and when she finally had one her time got cut short. I've known Milka for about 20 years. She had a good heart and was honest. She always greeted me with a smile and as time passed it turned to a hug, a kiss, and a smile. She was very professional when it came to running the business and even Marco would admit she was the brains behind it. Her family always came first she was a loyal daughter, sister, and cousin and honestly she carried allot of them. Anyone who knew her would agree she always stood straight and carried herself like a woman. Milka I miss you.

rover

Aug 19, 2007
New Years Eve at Rocky's 2013

Reactions: JD Jones