Cape Cod Potato Chips Available at Super Mercado National!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
I was just at Bravo yester day and found everything I would need to make clam chowder that would be an easy one to do here.
Went to Fenway a few days befor I came here and had a few hot dogs shiiity game but good dog's.
Off track but the Avicatos here make the best guack I have ever made. Hats off to DR avicatos I out did my self but did nothing diffrent

What are fenway franks going for these days? If you make chowder here let me know. I love try some!!!!

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
secret chip ingredient

Yes, I agree, the secret ingredient is....salt, lots of it.

Taco chips, sun chips, doritos also contain high amounts of sugar, which is equally if not more addictive. The coup de grace is a massive dose of trans fat for that "stick to the ribs" feeling that is in fact deposits of fat sticking to arteries.

Take care of yourselves so we don't have to change the name of the website to "DR-less than 1".

you guys are terrible. I suspect that the chip companies have a secret chemical ingredient that makes them addictive. No one should ever eat this stuff. I avoid walking down the aisles where they are sold in the supermarket for fear I will lose my willpower and get hooked again. My list of bad habits is full at the moment unless a new one that involves women comes along.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
LARGE BAG????
I HOPE!!!!!!!!
Your gums must still be bleeding!!!
But worth it!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I went on the Adkin's Diet last week after eating a whole large bag!