Car battery experts, please help!!!!!!!!!

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
need More Liquid

Hey, I hit a Motoconcho the other day and lost all of my Headlight fluid . But I need the Fluid for the Right Headlight, not the Left Headlight. The Left Headlight fluid is on special at Ochoa but luck would have it that I need the right headlight fluid.. and my headlight fluid pump was running dry for about 2 hours before I caught it so that is screwed too.......... Can you fix me up with a gasket Repair Kit for a Headlight Fluid Pump for a 1971 Datsun?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
. But I need the Fluid for the Right Headlight, not the Left Headlight. The Left Headlight fluid is on special at Ochoa but luck would have it that I need the right headlight fluid..

Here's what you do, stand in front of the car and your right will become the car's right, pour slowly so the car will not detect the difference. I swear it works well that way. :paranoid:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
no no primero mete la cosa en esa cosa y la otra cosa en aquella cosa, that should do it, ok?

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Here's what you do, stand in front of the car and your right will become the car's right, pour slowly so the car will not detect the difference. I swear it works well that way. :paranoid:

jojo Slaps head and says ! WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT ?

Ill just sneak up on it ! But Should I hold the Fluid in the right hand or the left hand ? Its the Top Fill type of Headlight and SCANDALL ? They Didnt have finnegan pins in 1971 Datsuns ! That Started on the '73 Model year ! and flip the flugle switch? (I Just Stuck a Peso in Mine so it runs Constantly ! ) AS A Matter of fact I Gotta put another one in there cause at that time the Peso was a 55 !

When ya want a job done you give it to a man ! When you want it done and done RIGHT , you give it to a woman !

Sep 19, 2005
I want MAR to elaborate on just how she was "cooking the sausage " in the kitchen.........hmmm:paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

hey AZB...if I park the car for 3 years and dont drive it...will I still need new tires every 2 years?

you should listen to yourself sometimes.....you would make yourself laugh... then you would be in a good mood more often and MAR would like you more....

bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
hey AZB...if I park the car for 3 years and dont drive it...will I still need new tires every 2 years?
bob

You will need new tires every 3 yrs when you will drive the car out. What happen is tires become flattened from the bottom and then you will have a bumpy ride. Some tires will actually explode after 1 yr if car is left stationary. This used to happen to my landlord's toyota previa. He used to leave his car there for a whole year and when he would come back to drive it, a tire would be blown off and the rest of the tires would be flattened from the bottom. He got sick of all that and bought 4 adjustable jacks. Now his van is jacked up, off the floor, thus, no stress on tired.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You will need new tires every 3 yrs when you will drive the car out. What happen is tires become flattened from the bottom and then you will have a bumpy ride. Some tires will actually explode after 1 yr if car is left stationary. AZB

Yes but if you fill the tires with transmission fluid ( it's green) the tires will not wear out at all :laugh: Just make sure you flush it all out before driving away. :laugh:

JOJO hold it with both hands, it works

Thomas Lockhart

Dec 27, 2006
re: battery life

I learned all about life from a battery slesman one time. I was complaning my bike battery had died after a couple of years even though I hadn't used the bike in two years. He said " Men get to live for 80 years.... it doesn't matter if you lay on the couch and watch TV or if you actually go out and see the world. You only get 80 years."

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I want MAR to elaborate on just how she was "cooking the sausage " in the kitchen.........hmmm:paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: You want to know about the sausage???

you should listen to yourself sometimes.....you would make yourself laugh... then you would be in a good mood more often and MAR would like you more....
...Yeah sometimes I don't like AZB, he's a male chauvinist, lol
bob

well you want to know how I cooked the sausage??? I'm not telling......you keep fantasizing ...I mean thinking about it, ;) I mean el salchichon estaba bueno.....hahahah

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
DR1 headlight fluid special:

Buy one gallon for the price of two, and get a gallon FREE!!!!

Such a deal!!!:cheeky:

G

gary short

I want MAR to elaborate on just how she was "cooking the sausage " in the kitchen.........hmmm:paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

bob

HAHAHAHA........Damn you make me laugh....BTW sounds like AZB's bilbert flange doesn't mesh with his grapple grommet, either that or he may have thrown a Johnson rod......

G

gary short

I learned all about life from a battery slesman one time. I was complaning my bike battery had died after a couple of years even though I hadn't used the bike in two years. He said " Men get to live for 80 years.... it doesn't matter if you lay on the couch and watch TV or if you actually go out and see the world. You only get 80 years."

and then you bought a battery off him........no????????

Sep 19, 2005
AZB...go here they have all the answers to your questions.... they are intelligent and can enlighten you on many things you need to know in life...like how to open a door for a lady....how to pull a chair out for a woman....how to pick flowers for a woman......yeah they know MORE than Miguel does!!!!

Idaho Women's Commission

your buddy BOB

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Fyi

That goop in the spray can will wear off/melt- that is why I recomended dielectric grease, withstands the heat. 3M and CRC make silicone versions of this that is so heat resistant mechanics use it on the "sliders" of BRAKE CALIPERS (pretty high temp).
Sears batteries- used to be Exide but now may be Johnson Controls- Good battery if you don't go for the $39.99 special.
Your tires wearing out quicker than here in the states- poor roads, period. Tire manufacturers have charts that list average tire life for various road surfaces- up to 50k for smooth paved roads- down to 8k for some of the crap you locals have to put up with.
Insider tip if your going to make up imaginary problems:
#1- need a muffler bearing
#2- radiator hose for either a VW bug or Chevy Corvair ( hint they don't have 'em).

You guys are tooooo funny

Sep 19, 2005
#2- radiator hose for either a VW bug or Chevy Corvair ( hint they don't have 'em).

You guys are tooooo funny

hey Randy....my dad had a corvair convertable.....I remember him melting a piston two different times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red, white interior and white rag top......but the motor apart on the garage floor...was bad news , because he would always end up needing the tools i lost .......dammmmm

bob