Car Painting Santiago

34Santiago

May 8, 2021
Santiago
What is the best place to get a ( Mustang) car properly painted? By properly I mean excellent prep work, drying room, clear coat etc. And how long should it take? And while I am asking doe any one know a fair price & reliable mechanic for a 2007 Mustang ?

34Santiago

May 8, 2021
Santiago
Yes, I had my Santa Fe repaired there and they have several paint booths and I witnessed a number of beautiful paint jobs while I was waiting.
Sorry but I cannot figure out to send a private message but if you don't mind how much was the cost and how long did it take to do? You can answer privately I presume.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Sorry but I cannot figure out to send a private message but if you don't mind how much was the cost and how long did it take to do? You can answer privately I presume.
I don't know, mine was covered by my insurance. Actual repair was quick but waiting for parts was very slow.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
How long did the actual painting of the vehicle take please?
I honestly don't know. They were doing a driver side repair from a semi-head-on collision and repairing a lot of dings and scratches as the Santa Fe was pushed into a six foot ditch. They just phoned on a Monday and said it would be ready on Thursday, and it was. I didn't pay any attention to the time for painting. It is a busy place with room for about a dozen or more cars.