Caribbean Baseball Series

Guillen

Jan 5, 2007
Close Family ties to organized Baseball. Raised around Team management leaders.
Still remember HB's loud and only air horn at Estadio Cibao(late 60s early 70s) when He used to help "Los refuerzos" aclimate to the surroundings (familiar theme) always appreciated by "La Directiva".

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Don't look now, but Aguilas just won the whole thing!!! Las Aguilas son? Las Aguilas son??

C

Chip00

Chip: You're an honorary Cibaeno!!!

Thanks, I hope so and believe I have earned my right - after all I went to 7 games this year in the bleachers and have eaten so much beans and rice it's just about coming out my ears! Heck I even speak with the "ai"!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i am glad aguilas won. now Miguel Tejada and Ramon Hernandez can come on to spring training camp unhurt for the Orioles. i frequently go to their games...

anyone know where i can get a carribean series jersey, XXL ??

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
thanks..i've seen those. but i want one of the white (or off white) "Domincano Soy" jerseys i saw during the series.

or do they sell those to the public ?

Sep 19, 2005
kyle open up the CUSTOM jersey field over to the right ......they have lots of other domincan series shirts available

bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
yeah i saw those also. i guess i'm being stubborn. i could buy a red jersey..

thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I happened to be at Las Americas airport when the Aguilas arrived this afternoon - huge commotion, loads of noise and a great atmosphere. Unfortunately we didn't have a camera between us (a freak occurrence).

The real downside though was that we got caught in the celebration convoy along Avenida Las Americas, so it took us about triple the usual time to get home.

UCLA_Bruin

Aug 15, 2008
I know it's still a bit early, but can someone please keep me posted on when the Carribean Baseball Series will take place. I'd like to take my dad to the DR for this series because he absolutely LOVES baseball, plus he never has been to the DR.
I am assuming that the series is sometime in February, but I am unsure.