Carmine survived Somalia but not the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2011
Sorry, Chip. The murder rate in RD is higher than in, for example, the US. This is a mathematical fact. From the testimonials in this thread alone, it appears that the occurrence of neighbors and/or thieves murdering pets is also higher.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Sorry, Chip. The murder rate in RD is higher than in, for example, the US. This is a mathematical fact. From the testimonials in this thread alone, it appears that the occurrence of neighbors and/or thieves murdering pets is also higher.

Have I stated anything to the contrary?

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Here we go...another great thread hijacked by the DR1 idiots who like to hear themselves talk. I don't know why the moderators put up with your constant **** and bickering. Grow up, get a life and stick to the thread subject.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Here we go...another great thread hijacked by the DR1 idiots who like to hear themselves talk. I don't know why the moderators put up with your constant **** and bickering. Grow up, get a life and stick to the thread subject.

Agreed!!!!!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Slandering Away

Don I admit I don't have a peanut gallery like you but still your slant is pretty obvious - and easily verifiable by just looking at your recent posts.

Slant?
Peanut gallery?
Verifiable by recent posts?

OMG, why do you not just quote and give your gibberish some sense?

donP

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
It would be a real "Paradise" here in the DR, If ONLY, ..........Dominicans actually behaved in real life, as they do in Chip's "Dominican Fantasyland"!
No crime, no spouse abuse, no drunken drivers,no "Dominican Animal Killers",just a land filled with "Poor,Yet Happy, Humble, "God Fearing" Saints!
The reality is not that!
I "HAD" two beautiful "Chiguagua" puppies. "The TWINS", "Chico", and "Bite". They were their "mother's "Pride & Joy".
All three played together, ate together, slept together,and enjoyed living with my family, especially the kids!
Last Monday morning when I got up, the puppies were 'SICK". Not eating,or drinking,AND THEY HAD "PUKED" ON THE COUCHES. I LOOKED AT THEIR PUKE. IT LOOKED AND SMELLED LIKE MEAT.
To make a "Sad Story" short. "Chico" died last night. He was a tiny 2 lb. bundle of fun! His blood had run out of his nose and mouth. Rat Poison kills by keeping blood from coagulating, then you die.
"Bite" who was a little bigger and stronger, and probably got less poison has recovered.
This is NOT the first time our dogs have been poisoned. Over the last 15 years it has happened 4 or more times.
What is missing from people who can do this???
"Empathy"!
After never accepting personal responsibility for their actions, Dominicans most significant "Trait" is, they don't feel "Empathy"
For those who don't know what "Empathy" means, it's what MOST human beings experience when they "Feel" what others "feel".
Joy, sadness, loss,pain,all the human emotions.
Dominicans, "Not-S0-Much"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That,s why they gather in large crowds to stare at "Dead People"!
Watch on "TV" next time they show anyone shot, or killed in an accident.
Watch the crowd.
They look like it's a big "Fiesta", not the loss of a human life.
THAT's how, and why, they can poison dogs,cats, and as you should be very aware, EACHOTHER!
They use, "El Plomero", "Tres Pasos", rat poison, and only they know what else.
They never stop to think about the possible outcomes from their actions.
Suppose a child eats the poison and dies?
What will they care, they have no "Personal Resposibility", or "EMPATHY"!
They will feel nothing!
Well, maybe they will feel "Happy", they do seem to take pleasure in other's misfortunes.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I'm aware of many Dominicans lack of respect of animals but I would defer you to the facts - the assailant was Russian.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
I think this is a good thread in that it establishes that there are a lot of people in this world, regardless of nationality, who are able of harming innocent pets like this dog. That is sad.

Now this!

After it was you who started to deviate from the sad news of this thread with your repeated attacks (on posters who seem to be more attached to reality than you).
This is what I call hipocrisy.

donP

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Now this!

After it was you who started to deviate from the sad news of this thread with your repeated attacks (on posters who seem to be more attached to reality than you).
This is what I call hipocrisy.

donP

I have three comments directed at you Don, that's it. I'm trying to get us back on topic and you aren't helping.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The very one

Find the idiot and do not blame the ones defending themselves from his attacks, please.

donP

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

Yep, you guess it!!!!!

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.