Casa Linda at Encuentro

Status
Not open for further replies.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
That's where my wife wanted to buy, but we was not ready yet.
Next time in DR I will take a look.

JJ

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I heard their "diversity" pitch and gave it another 10 seconds or so but after the "all ages and races"...
Absolute Crap!
Take your divisive sales pitch somewheres else.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I heard their "diversity" pitch and gave it another 10 seconds or so but after the "all ages and races"...
Absolute Crap!

Yea I heard that crap too. Too many wannabe wokies.

The turn off for me, besides the probable high price, would be the seclusion. I can get what they offer in San Diego, and the Gulf Coast. Don't want it.

Reactions: Big

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Yea I heard that crap too. Too many wannabe wokies.

The turn off for me, besides the probable high price, would be the seclusion. I can get what they offer in San Diego, and the Gulf Coast. Don't want it.
To be clear. It's their sales pitch I find disturbing. I'm sure it's a nice property.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Absolute Crap!
indeed, most strive to live in a "exclusive" community, away from the trailer park commoners. Love the part where they say "inclusive and you don't even need to speak Spanish"

• Haha
Reactions: jd_mine and cavok

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I'm guessing it's the same Casa Linda in Sosua(?). A lot of the building are already up.
The developer is the same Casa Linda already in Cabarete with various Casa Linda phases as you head up Carretera El Choco from the main highway.

Reactions: cavok

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
That place will come to fruition right after the high speed train is complete.
Sorry you won't be able to use your Marriott points there when it is done. Casa Linda tends to complete their projects, but there is always a chance they won't.

Aug 21, 2007
Yes, I agree with you all. The pitch makes me want to vomit. They repeatedly say they want diversity, but living in a place like that is anything but. People who buy there want to be among their own social class. It is not much different than an all inclusive.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The city limits were moved years ago, to give Seahorse Ranch and Casa Linda, Cabarete addresses.
I had no idea that the city limits of Sosua were moved. Where is that documented? I doubt very much that it was done at the request of either of those developments, but I would like to see proof the addresses were changed to ones in Sosua.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The city limits were moved years ago, to give Seahorse Ranch and Casa Linda, Cabarete addresses.
Sea Horse Ranch is a luxury oceanfront villa resort and hotel in Cabarete on the north coast of the Dominican Republic, offering exclusive vacation home rentals and villas for sale in a setting that is among the Caribbean’s best.

Sea Horse Ranch failed to get the memo they are in Sosua.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Casa Linda's website is inconclusive on where they think they are since it says between Sosua and Cabarete, but I suspect they are still technically in Cabarete. And Sosua Ocean Village? It's in Cabarete. Just like Casa Linda, Sea Horse Ranch and Perla Marina and all points until you actually reach Sosua at El Batey.

All the above are in the city of Cabarete and the district of Sosua. That is my story and I am sticking to it unless you have proof otherwise.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
this really is good news for the Sosua area. This will give groups of men more options to rent Casas w/pools when partaking in the chica industry in and around Sosua

• Haha
Reactions: Joseph NY2STI

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006

Officially moved? An actual map boundary change?

I did see several years back that Seahorse changed their address to Cabarete. I never asked why, at the time I just thought it was a PR move to disassociate from Sosua and the night life reputation.

Reactions: cavok
Status
Not open for further replies.