Cashing in Canadian Traveller?s Cheques and Changing Coin

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
Quite alright to be mistaken

I don't have money to be irresponsible with! LOL! I just am sometimes, but I do have to be careful sometimes. My generation has major budgeting issues . (yes, I'm using my age as an excuse)

I've been here before and have read all the sankie threads and know the rules when it comes to men here, so I'm prepared!;)

Sorry for the mistake tk - I don't know where I got the impression you were of the MALE gender!!

Not Married? 24? Have money to be irresponsible with??? You'll go down a BOMB with the Dominican lads then!! Be careful you are not irresponsible all in one go ;):cheeky::ermm: - enjoy the FULL variety that is available here!! ~ Grahame.

Reactions: FernieBee

Bay1055

Aug 5, 2007
Dear TK Toronto:

I came to Santiago from Toronto a year ago and have a lot of trouble exchanging US traveller cheques. It's very difficult to get any traveller cheque exchanged in DR.
At that time RUSA Casa de Cambio, Calle del Sol almost San Luis street exchanged my US travellers and candian bills.

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
Thanks Bay. I won?t be doing traveller?s cheques ever again. WAYYYYY too much hassle. US money from now on. I can?t be bothered with the banks here pretending that Canadian money isn?t real or something. It was very frustrating to walk away from bank counters and have the whole line stare at you like you just asked for money and found out that there?s none in your account or something.