CDC Reveals Just How Much More Protective Vaccines Are Than Prior Infection (Hint: A Lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
CDC has flip flop on a number of issues, including this particular issue a number of times.
Agreed CDC is fluked..but if you look at other places like Canada .19% less then 1/4 of percent un vaxed in hospitals
says a lot ..

OldSkool

Banned
Aug 31, 2021
Barahona
Agreed CDC is fluked..but if you look at other places like Canada .19% less then 1/4 of percent un vaxed in hospitals
says a lot ..
What's you source for this please? Perhaps you want to restate your point. I doubt that you meant to say 1/4 of a percent ;)

Last I read, and it was about Saskatchewan and regarding their need to send patients to Ontario for treatment because they hospitals and ICU's were overflowing, was that 89% of patients in the hospital with covid were unvaccinated.

Reactions: Auryn

OldSkool

Banned
Aug 31, 2021
Barahona
To all those poo-pooing the CDC who, or should I say WHO, do you believe, and why?

Also I have to weed through all the antivax tyee sites that get posted here to check on the alleged validity of what's being posted there even though many of the sources being posted are proven to be...less than factual and very skewed to the far right. The least you can do is not focus on the source and actually read and consider what's being written about. If you still don't believe or at least consider the info after doing that then I really don't know what else to say...

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think" ;)

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
What's you source for this please? Perhaps you want to restate your point. I doubt that you meant to say 1/4 of a percent ;)

Last I read, and it was about Saskatchewan and regarding their need to send patients to Ontario for treatment because they hospitals and ICU's were overflowing, was that 89% of patients in the hospital with covid were unvaccinated.
Do your math and you will get answer 89% un vaxed in hospital 15% of population un vaxed , post source before feel free search easy find answer if you want them.. .19% of vaccinated only in hospital..

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
..less than factual and very skewed to the far right. The least you can do is not focus on the source...
100% aGREED.
Those assholes are the same extremist who are upset with child ponography material being available in some public school libraries for students as young as 11 years old (6th grade) along with the CRT garbage they're trying to force feed an entire generation.

How dare those evil people stand up against the corporate owned main stream media outlets and the ignorant sheep who can't seem to think for themselves?

They are in for a real wake up call once that hyperflation kicks due to their stupidity.
SMH...
Yes indeed.
No doubt many of these same sheep are stuck with buyer's remorse as speak.
Hilarious.

Science is for sale, same as the rest.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

What's behind the Dominican Republic's new surge in Covid-19 cases?​

Global Covid-19 deaths surpass five million.​

Which ever way people try to spin it,
Plenty of evidence throughout the world,
Also for those who don't want vaccinations,
As there are billions of unvaccinated case studies in the poor countries.

If vaccinations were so inefficient, the unvaccinated poor will just be fine ......won't they?
And so will be we, open up all borders, don't vaccinate and see what will happen.
We've already seen how covid spread from one to the rest of the world.
It is far from over.

Reactions: OldSkool

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

Just like in the US,
The anti vaccination states/provinces always do the worst.
Simple scientific fact around the world, just like Brazil or the DR.
So, what could the reason be??

"Saskatchewan leads Canadian provinces in the rate of residents dying of COVID-19 and finishes near last in vaccinations, narrowly ahead of Alberta. That sparked a Prairie fire of infections fed by the Delta variant. Premier Scott Moe has blamed the province’s troubling hospitalization numbers on those who dawdled to get the shot, dubbing it a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ and urging people to get vaccinated while highlighting that it remains an individual choice."

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Just like in the US,
The anti vaccination states/provinces always do the worst.
Simple scientific fact around the world, just like Brazil or the DR.
So, what could the reason be??

"Saskatchewan leads Canadian provinces in the rate of residents dying of COVID-19 and finishes near last in vaccinations, narrowly ahead of Alberta. That sparked a Prairie fire of infections fed by the Delta variant. Premier Scott Moe has blamed the province’s troubling hospitalization numbers on those who dawdled to get the shot, dubbing it a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ and urging people to get vaccinated while highlighting that it remains an individual choice."

Relax.
Sounds like it's only the anti vaccers dying. It's their fault were in this mess to begin with, isn't it?
Personally I think it was created by the US military to kill as many of us as possible.
Death to the anti vaccers?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Relax.
Sounds like it's only the anti vaccers dying. It's their fault were in this mess to begin with, isn't it?
Personally I think it was created by the US military to kill as many of us as possible.
Death to the anti vaccers?
Don't you guys have anything but "wise cracks"? I laugh at you guys....................But do keep posting, it is amusing...........

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Don't you guys have anything but "wise cracks"? I laugh at you guys....................But do keep posting, it is amusing...........
Forgive me but I prefer it over the constant fear mongering acting like we're all gonna die because someone's not vaccinated hysteria.
Wear a mask.
Practice social distancing.
Get vaccinated.
Continue to get as many booster shots as your body can handle.

A test negative is a legal way for those who have yet to be vaccinated to carry on with their daily lives. The day when this is no longer the case, then I believe you will see more folks getting vaxed. Whether or not the vaccine actually protects you probably depends on your overall health more than anything.

Some of us have dealt with some extremely difficult shit in our lives and prefer jokes and "wise cracks" over paranoia, fear mongering and hysteria.

If ya don't care for my opinion, ignore it but don't try to shut me down simply because I have a different point of view when it comes to this particular topic.

Life is short.
Learn to enjoy it while it last.

Reactions: NanSanPedro
Status
Not open for further replies.