cedula, now you see it , now you don't

nightrider

Feb 22, 2007
I did not open this Thread till today..I kept passing it by..Then I see everyone took a shot here so now I will.

The comment THIS COUNTRY SUCKS.! Well the Americans have a saying.
AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT Fill in Dominican Republic where it says AMERICA.

I don't any humor in that comment at all..Whatever nationality they are.Period

I have spent the last 3 years preparing and researching to build a home here and live in Peace..I guess this is why I chose the SW part of the country.

It sounds like this thread should be in the Clown Bin aftrer reading the replys.

I don't know Dv8 but the poster sure has alot of posts for someone who has not been a member for even 6 months yet..

I am posting on my own without reguard to any comments made by other members..Those of you who know me know I do not get involved in personal disagreements unless I take offense to it..

This country Sucks was offensive to me.. I have all my ducks lined up in a row.Have a cedula,residency,license,and am doing everything by Dominican Law because I respect this country...If you do not then after you spend all your money here you are free to GO.!!!!

OK now I feel better ...Someone please close this thread...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=WELL SAID,ITS WHAT YOU MAKE IN LIFE THATS IMPORTANT,YOU ADAPT TO LIVE.:rambo:

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Thanks nightrider..The OP did not make me angry but only proved how ignorant some of these posters can be.. being undereducated accounts for alot of replys like that..If the OP can't adapt then GO AWAY.....She would not make it a day in my area..I would not reply to her answer because she is a lost cause...

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Now zak023, up to now, no-one slung any insults in your direction. Kindly stay away from the insults yourself otherwise you won't last very long on DR1. Calling anyone else a lost cause does not bode well for your future on DR1.

No more insults on this thread will be tolerated. Some people hate it, some people love it.

(a grumpy mod)