Celebration of San Miguel in Villa Mella Sunday November 18th

felixelgato

Sep 25, 2007
Hello,
Inviting all to Enerolisa Nu?ez annual San Miguel Celebration. some information: (Sorry spanish)

Arc?ngel Miguel
Su fiesta (29 de septiembre),

EL nombre de Miguel se traduce del hebreo Mikael, ?Semejante a Dios?. Es el Arc?ngel que invocamos en nuestra batalla contra la negatividad.

Nos ayuda a encontrar la luz de nuestro interior

The official date passed, but because she travels so much, November 18th is when she is able to hold the celebration. You can Google her, but I can say she is a national cultural treasure and really nice lady!

Sunday starting at 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Enerolisas house in Mata de los Indios, Villa Mella
A beautiful spiritual Dominican Experience.
Great Music, dancing and cool people.
Free food and drink.
Contributions not required, but recommended.
Enerolisas Cd for sale.

Mata de los indios neighborhood is a cultural treasure of the DR, but remember Villa Mella can also be dangerous, we all know the reasons why. So you just need to dress casual and no fancy items, going with a local would be best. I have been to Enerolisas Celebration and never have had issues. Many famous local and international Musicians, Professors, artists, activists, parents, children participate.

If you are interested PM for more details.

Jan 5, 2006
I wish I could go, as this is a real representation of a significant part of Dominican culture. It should be a nice event to attend for anyone that can make it.