Chances of find tzatziki sauce to purchase in Puerto Plata area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
Anyone know of a location that I would find tzatziki sauce to purchase ?
Please refrain from suggestions or opinions.
If you don' t know its alright to do like others and say nothing.

Cheers

Northern Coast Diver

Private Scuba Guide
Feb 23, 2020
Sosua
Anyone know of a location that I would find tzatziki sauce to purchase ?
Please refrain from suggestions or opinions.
If you don' t know its alright to do like others and say nothing.

Cheers
You can usually find some in Playero. On one of the stands in front of the meat/deli counter. Packed in half pound containers. Mixed in with containers of Feta, greek yogurt, and garlic sauce. It's made b La Yasiquera. I usually buy the yogurt and make my own Tzatziki. Mine goes best with my homemade Gyro! PM me if you would like my recipe for the sauce.

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
You can usually find some in Playero. On one of the stands in front of the meat/deli counter. Packed in half pound containers. Mixed in with containers of Feta, greek yogurt, and garlic sauce. It's made b La Yasiquera. I usually buy the yogurt and make my own Tzatziki. Mine goes best with my homemade Gyro! PM me if you would like my recipe for the sauce.
Thank you. I'll be on vacation , not looking to do a master chef class. Just a different touch to the kabobos.....Anywhere actaully sell gyro?

Bluenoser

Feb 26, 2019
Do you make the meat for your gyros or is there a place to buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.