Changes to the E-Ticket

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Today the government made public the following information regarding the E-Ticket.

1. The E-Ticket can now be received via email.
  2. The health information is eliminated.
  3. Many fields have been simplified.
  4. It's possible to save an incomplete E-Ticket and continue later.
  5. The E-Ticket to leave the country will automatically add certain information you gave to the E-Ticket to enter the country.
Remember E-Ticket is always free, avoid the scams.

The one and only official site to access the E-Ticket is: www.eticket.migracion.gob.do

Last edited:

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I have just completed mine using the web site shewn above and it took me all of 8 minutes because I had given all the information before and it just popped up on the form. and then on completion I pushed a link that said transfer to my home screen of my mobile and there it is...Very simple ..

Reactions: thompstr

zeferus

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Let’s see how it does with folks with DR and another passport who enter on one and exit on another.

Apr 10, 2012
Las Terrenas
Today the government made public the following information regarding the E-Ticket.

1. The E-Ticket can now be received via email.
  2. The health information is eliminated.
  3. Many fields have been simplified.
  4. It's possible to save an incomplete E-Ticket and continue later.
  5. The E-Ticket to leave the country will automatically add certain information you gave to the E-Ticket to enter the country.
Remember E-Ticket is always free, avoid the scams.

The one and only official site to access the E-Ticket is: www.eticket.migracion.gob.do

are the occupation fields still there?

I love the "shoe cobbler" option

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
My daughter has been here for 10 days...

She and her family were able to fill out the Entry form and include the Exit form at the same time.

Upon filling out her round trip info, she was issued and 'Entrada' and a 'Salida' QR code..... 2 separate QRs

That makes it all very easy

Reactions: La Profe_1

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
My daughter has been here for 10 days...

She and her family were able to fill out the Entry form and include the Exit form at the same time.

Upon filling out her round trip info, she was issued and 'Entrada' and a 'Salida' QR code..... 2 separate QRs

That makes it all very easy
I doubt if you can fill out one form for leaving from the DR and returning though. I never had a problem filling out two separate E Tickets before leaving the DR and returning. And anytime less than 3 months in advance of a flight works...........

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Well..... it worked for them.

I reminded them to fill out the Exit form..... they had problems, system glitches....then asked why they couldn't use this one.

She says - Yes, they were prompted to fill out a 'round trip' form..... the 2 QR codes
So, it seems to be a new development.... a Round Trip option

David B

Aug 31, 2017
Well..... it worked for them.

I reminded them to fill out the Exit form..... they had problems, system glitches....then asked why they couldn't use this one.

She says - Yes, they were prompted to fill out a 'round trip' form..... the 2 QR codes
So, it seems to be a new development.... a Round Trip option

Yeah, I had a little trouble with that. It kept prompting me to fill out the return/exit part of the form.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I don't remember that development being reported here

I was surprised to see they had both QR codes
Their trip was Dec 18-28

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I don't remember that development being reported here

I was surprised to see they had both QR codes
Their trip was Dec 18-28
Were they coming here first leg? My query is do they do the RT when you are leaving the DR first? I think not.........

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Yes, NYC-POP, SDQ-NYC
So yes means no. Coming here RT E Ticket is OK, but I doubt the other way around it will work. Reason being leaving on the first flight Migracion does not care, but coming they want to know when you are leaving if you are not Dominican..........

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Let’s see how it does with folks with DR and another passport who enter on one and exit on another.
They will catch it.
I know a few gringos who have been pulled aside for trying to do it at SDQ.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
They will catch it.
I know a few gringos who have been pulled aside for trying to do it at SDQ.
Of course! When you hand your passport to the agent for salido she flips thru looking to overstamp. If she can't do that, I don't think your going anywhere. And then, nomore than 30 feet away they have 2-3 other "make work people" checking the passport that the agent did 1 minute ago.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I found this on another site from a Cdn (Nova Scotia) who had the same experience....

Was happy to see it corroborate my post
==========================================

They just updated the system now where you can enter return trip as well. The airlines have been checking for the return trip where even Delta which had not previously for the most part.