cheaper airline tx

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i couldn't find any tx from jfk to sdq, july - aug, for less than 500 US, and most of those included long layovers. the good news is that on AA you can go jfk to san juan then on to la romana for 234 plus tax. so my 2 tx are costing me 758 as opposed to over a grand.........so what if the relatives have to drive an hour more, i have to drive 2 and half to get to jfk.......layovers aren't long either............just hope the luggage arrives......

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Last trip to SDQ $277 incl travel insurance on SPIRIT from FLL

Just let two deals that would have had me in SDQ for $207 on SPIRIT go by me.

I'm planning on an August trip now....and Oct, Nov & Jan.....

The SPIRIT $9 Club PLUS the Red Light Specials seem to be the best deals for me.

Yeah, I know, they charge for drinks, sodas and extra luggage....but it still don't add up to $400-$500 a ticket......oh and best of all it's a DIRECT FLIGHT!

Leave FLL at 11am, tipping my first Presidente by 1:45pm in SDQ!

DAJAO

Aug 8, 2004
I just booked a flight on Jet Blue jun 30th to july 11th (Independence Day week) US$522.00 R/T tax inclucuded.

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
Jetblue

Jetblue is the cheapest airline atm that i have seen ...

i booked a flight to SDQ - NY for 412.58 USD, for 3 weeks

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Jetblue's flights used to be a great bargain. Now they have gone up and AA has come down, and for the same price or only a little more I will travel at the hours when normal human beings are awake. Arriving in Santiago at 4 AM is fine if you are Dominican and have family waiting for you at the airport. For me as a tourist, it wouldn't be so bad if the car rental offices were open 24 hours, but they are not, so waiting around for hours to get a car is a pain. I did it when it saved me over $200, but not now.