"Chi" as in "chi chi" the motoconcho

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Was driving with husband once in a Mitsubishi L200 and we had prearranged to pick up his cousin on the way to Barahona. This was just outside Santo Domingo. We picked him up and he got in the back seat. I carried on driving and thought the car felt a bit different. I glanced in the mirror, there were at least 15 people in the pick up bit in the back who had got in at the same time!

Matilda

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I once hitchhiked from Tampa to Hamden CT. 1971. Took 2 days but had no real problems.

Among others, I got picked up a VW bus filled with old hippie lesbians & pot smoke, a middle-aged gay man, and a guy who insisted on driving over 100mph.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Waiting for the post where he arrives in Sosua minus his wallet.
The way the riders are pressed up against the driver, pickpocketing could be easy.
"R"

or.... does chip have a hidden agenda here...?
i remember this story from a gringa here in POP, traveling on a moto one evening. the ride was a bit shaky and uneven as the driver was only holding to the moto with one hand. when they passed under a working lamp post she saw where his other hand was, holding his dick and jerking off :)

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
or.... does chip have a hidden agenda here...?
i remember this story from a gringa here in POP, traveling on a moto one evening. the ride was a bit shaky and uneven as the driver was only holding to the moto with one hand. when they passed under a working lamp post she saw where his other hand was, holding his dick and jerking off :)

No hidden agenda, as Chip is a devout Catholic.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
CB, Did You Inhale?
A van full of lesbians,my wife wants to hear MORE!
That's her "Fantasia"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Deeply.

We're talking old hairy-legged & pitted Earth Mother Lesbians, not the hardbody pronster lesbians. It might be Esposa CC's "Pesadilla"...

DennyDee88

Sep 12, 2011
Well it looks like I've finally found my niche; I'm a motoconcho at heart. :)

Since my project started in Sosua abouth 3 weeks ago I have been making daily trips and get flagged down quite frequently on the Tourist highway from Santiago. As long as I'm not super pressed for time I try to stop if flagged down. Mostly I pick up kids going to school or laborers and they generally tell me "gracias" and I respond "siempre" or "Dios le bendiga". Needless to say I spend most of the time praying to God I don't wreck. :)

Wreck one time and watch they throw you right in jail. You will be on DR1 for the wrong reasons.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
We're talking old hairy-legged & pitted Earth Mother Lesbians, not the hardbody pronster lesbians. It might be Esposa CC's "Pesadilla"...

as long as they lick it before they kick it's all fine!!!!!

wait! this post lacks some ccccccccccccccccs!

;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Back In The Day", my wife and I shared her girlfriends,now we only "share" my money!
It was better when we had more "In Common"!
You should "SEE" my memories.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Como_un_cameron

Jan 8, 2011
Well it looks like I've finally found my niche; I'm a motoconcho at heart. :)

Since my project started in Sosua abouth 3 weeks ago I have been making daily trips and get flagged down quite frequently on the Tourist highway from Santiago. As long as I'm not super pressed for time I try to stop if flagged down. Mostly I pick up kids going to school or laborers and they generally tell me "gracias" and I respond "siempre" or "Dios le bendiga". Needless to say I spend most of the time praying to God I don't wreck. :)

Jeez Chip that's a freakin long ride.
When I was there last time, I didn't have the courache to take that trip alone on my new moto.
And I envy you for having the balls to do this!
Wishing you all the luck possible, and wonder I how much you could make riding Santiago-Sosua on a daily base.

Vaya con dios !!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Jeez Chip that's a freakin long ride.
When I was there last time, I didn't have the courache to take that trip alone on my new moto.
And I envy you for having the balls to do this!
Wishing you all the luck possible, and wonder I how much you could make riding Santiago-Sosua on a daily base.

Vaya con dios !!

The rides only an hour long and very scenic when I'm not looking for potholes so it goes by fast. As far as making money no money accepted, only gracias.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I have plenty of amigas and amigos in Cangrejo, Sosua, just not what you think:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D5VCMb-UCi4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BTW, we blew our budget because there was much more topsoil than our consultants/contractors estimated so donations are being accepted and I would say de antemano, gracias y Dios le bendiga. Please contact Johanna in the front office.