Child marriage banned, new government cabinet to bolster women, teenagers and children rights

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
The salt on the roof to melt the witches always gets me. And the media even reporting on reports of flying witches.

And this has exactly what to do with bolstering women, teenager, and children's rights?
I'm sorry, I thought that was what this threadline was about.

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

JhnMtsFN

Aug 24, 2018
This is 1000+ miles from Minnesota, so a long ways. Not the border or your average Canadian town.
Teen pregnancy rates are very high amongst many Native American groups in the US as well.

Just like in the DR, it’s a result of a lack of education and poverty. About 5 years ago there was girl on the same block as my in laws who disappeared for a month with her novio (mid 20s), and came back pregnant. The police were involved but I don’t remember how much help they were. It was all quite scandalous. She had a baby a month after she turned 15. The baby is mostly raised by her grandmother, and so the cycle repeats itself. The world over.
This country needs abortions bad

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Man, did I have to dig to find that. It was on yesterday's facebook.

By the way, I finally found it by searching for "11 años"

There are some sick individuals on FB, and I'm surprised FB doesn't shut them down

B218D91A-3A8A-4DD9-BF89-D58A106435A8.jpeg