Chilling In Gomez Diaz In Santiago, Dominican Republic (funny Video)

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
dk do not listen to these people that do not even care about our country u trying to do the right thing u are a true Dominican you have family there and care i can see that these other people got there cuz they could not get laid in there country and all they are doing is taken advantage of the poor woman but the same woman that drive them to go there they still call them chopas and all other names stay true DK

whoa!! ...slow down papa, i was just joking around.. i live and work here in the country so i do care. i really do.
and all this nonsense about taking advantage of only poor women is simply not true, i take advantage of any women with a phaty-bangin it dont matter if their rich or poor. black or white,
i'm a true humanitarian

Sep 19, 2005
whoa!! ...slow down papa, i was just joking around.. i live and work here in the country so i do care. i really do.
and all this nonsense about taking advantage of only poor women is simply not true, i take advantage of any women with a phaty-bangin it dont matter if their rich or poor. black or white,
i'm a true humanitarian

you know years ago one of the first signs of getting older was seeing cops younger than me. then there were a few other signs..but now I have NO IDEA wehat some people are saying......and it makes me seem soooo OLD..

I dont even think Tambo could straighten my tooooooth out!!

AXAMIACANO.......: I didnt say anything to offend you..... I TRY not to offend people.

besides as someone has said...DK takes COSTRUCTIVE criticism well.

so far any way ha ha......

Hey AZB I had to put up with my son listening to crap rap......my parents never dictated to me much and i didnt want to do it to my son...but I put my foot down when i heard the F bomb......

he fixed himself, thank god!

bad bad bob

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
phaty-bangin = old slang word from the bronx meaning girl with big booty. its not used often anymore, but i like saying it, pphhatyy baangin.

dont be peer pressured to listen to crap rap if you dont like it, stick with laura pausini, shes hawttt

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
phaty-bangin = old slang word from the bronx meaning girl with big booty. its not used often anymore, but i like saying it, pphhatyy baangin.

dont be peer pressured to listen to crap rap if you dont like it, stick with laura pausini, shes hawttt

She is a he, lol

Sep 19, 2005
I am not over 45 but I guess I must be getting old because I use normal capitalization. I guess you don't mind the extra work.

ha ha, I hadnt noticed that....man that must be for the really experienced keyboarders!!! ha ha ha

I think it is too much work for me to capitalize the word ..."I" in the middle of a sentence..

bad bob

J

John Evans

The first mainstream song with rap in it was "rapture" by Blondie in 1981- shes got a lot to answer for- she was almost 40 when she released it you would have thought she'd have known better

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You have to credit Chic's "Good Times" (1979) for laying the foundation to The Sugar Hill Gang's, "Rapper's Delight" (1979).... Perhaps inspiring Blondie?

tambo'

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
You have to credit Chic's "Good Times" (1979) for laying the foundation to The Sugar Hill Gang's, "Rapper's Delight" (1979).... Perhaps inspiring Blondie?

tambo'

That is correct!!!!

Maybe John is meaning something different by saying "mainstream".

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I still have quite a large collection of vinyl from that "era".
I believe The Sugar Hill Gang's hit was the first domestic 12"?

tambo'

J

John Evans

my first 12 inch(errrm) was patti smith - because the night 1978 mind you this has nothing to do with rap

Sep 19, 2005
and I liked most of Blondies hits...EXCEPT the Rapture song....... ha ha ha

go figure

bad bob

PS: Tambo there is an shop up in wappingers falls village that sells old vinyl, as well as posters(from the time frame)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
and I liked most of Blondies hits...EXCEPT the Rapture song....... ha ha ha

go figure

bad bob

PS: Tambo there is an shop up in wappingers falls village that sells old vinyl, as well as posters(from the time frame)

E-bay is a great seller of old school vinyl and posters!!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I need to digitize the rest of my collection one of these days.
I am playing a little Bryan Ferry right now, "The Chosen One" from Boy's & Girls (1985)...great rainy day music.

You think Hector El Father got his title from him?

tambo'

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I need to digitize the rest of my collection one of these days.

I am currently researching softwares that can covert vinyls into cd's and mp3.

I will let you know of the outcome.

They do sell a machines in stores like Walmart, Target, and Bed, bath and Beyond which let you play the vinyl and records to cd or mp3 players if you are willing to shell out a few hundred!!