China Wants To Improve It's Vaccine Before Giving To Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Who cares about people living in a cubicle in the US and posting rhetoric that does not conform to this board anyway? Bottom line is the Dominican Republic is doing a great job getting out a vaccine that is WORKING for what it is supposed to do. Prevent hospitalization and deaths.....................

This forum is for the Dominican Republic to the people who have trouble in reading comprehension.........
Yup
I have said that before- I agree totally

We have a few parrots here -- they keep repeating the same phrases over & over

Jan 9, 2004
You're pointing the finger at some of the highest disease officials in the world when you say that.

But the most absurd statement made to date has been "the best vaccine you can get.....is the one you can get."
And what vetting of the Chinese vaccine was done by any regulatory body in the country of the person you are referring to?

And so what information is being used about the Chinese vaccine, in particular, to make such a bold statement................and do you mean to insinuate that those officials could not be wrong?

Finally, there are millions across the globe asking those same questions and who are still reluctant to take any vaccine, Chinese or otherwise.

I respect those who are defending the Chinese vaccine, perhaps in large part because they have now become part of the worlds largest vaccine trials, but to blindly roll up those sleeves and trust the Chinese data and those highest disease officials you refer to who have no real basis to bless the Chinese vaccine, is what makes the statement "the best vaccine you can get.....is the one you can get" totally absurd...............and many in China also concur.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: NanSanPedro
Jan 9, 2004
Who cares about people living in a cubicle in the US and posting rhetoric that does not conform to this board anyway? Bottom line is the Dominican Republic is doing a great job getting out a vaccine that is WORKING for what it is supposed to do. Prevent hospitalization and deaths.....................

This forum is for the Dominican Republic to the people who have trouble in reading comprehension.........
And speaking of reading comprehension..............take a look at the title of the thread.

Your real agenda is showing again lol.

Nice try though.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Is that the best you can do? ALL threads are supposed to be DR related. And your rhetoric about Sinovac simply does not fly. And you well know it.....................Close to 1,500,000 shots and NO hospitalizations or deaths.................

If you have a reply to this please post it........................

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Yup
I have said that before- I agree totally

We have a few parrots here -- they keep repeating the same phrases over & over
And the voice of those "few parrots" that "keep repeating the" same ole same ole crap opinions gets reduced each week ...according to the roll call.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
And the voice of those "few parrots" that "keep repeating the" same ole same ole crap opinions gets reduced each week ...according to the roll call.
And there is one or two more that need the same fate..................

Reactions: I love Azua
Jan 9, 2004
Is that the best you can do? ALL threads are supposed to be DR related. And your rhetoric about Sinovac simply does not fly. And you well know it.....................Close to 1,500,000 shots and NO hospitalizations or deaths.................

If you have a reply to this please post it........................
Then the original post............that had nothing to do with the DR should have been removed and/or the thread closed..........but it has not.

So until the moderator decides to close it...........it is fair to comment on the Chinese vaccine or even offer an opinion that you so adamantly seem to deem unworthy..........but of course, yours is nothing more than a personal agenda...........and even to the new posters it is easy to spot lol.

Now if you care to add something of substance to the thread please do, if not, try to refrain from your real agenda.

Oh, and so as not to continue to play your childish game..............have a nice day.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

• Wow
Reactions: Yo No

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Blah, blah, blah. Anything of substance about Sinovac in the DR one way or another than post it.............................

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
And what vetting of the Chinese vaccine was done by any regulatory body in the country of the person you are referring to?

And so what information is being used about the Chinese vaccine, in particular, to make such a bold statement................But the most absurd statement made to date has been "the best vaccine you can get.....is the one you can get."

Finally, there are millions across the globe asking those same questions and who are still reluctant to take any vaccine, Chinese or otherwise.

I respect those who are defending the Chinese vaccine, perhaps in large part because they have now become part of the worlds largest vaccine trials, but to blindly roll up those sleeves and trust the Chinese data and those highest disease officials you refer to who have no real basis to bless the Chinese vaccine, is what makes the statement "the best vaccine you can get.....is the one you can get" totally absurd...............and many in China also concur.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

And so what information is being used about the Chinese vaccine, in particular, to make such a bold statement................and do you mean to insinuate that those officials could not be wrong?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Do you mean to insinuate that YOU cannot be wrong ??
Reads that way to me =
A la - I know better than they do....

Reactions: SKY

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Close to 1,500,000 shots given in the DR. Not ONE report of hospitization or death. Do you need to know more than that.............................Some people just cannot admit when they are WRONG........................

Reactions: Yo No

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Close to 1,500,000 shots given in the DR. Not ONE report of hospitization or death. Do you need to know more than that.............................Some people just cannot admit when they are WRONG........................
That Chile study I posted is pretty impressive..... 10.5M people in it

Jan 9, 2004
Do you mean to insinuate that YOU cannot be wrong ??
Reads that way to me =
A la - I know better than they do....
Wrong about what?

That the efficacy of the Chinese vaccine is all over the place, that no long term studies have been done on the safety of the vaccine?

My question to you, which you have so unartfully dodged, still stands..............................and do you mean to insinuate that those officials could not be wrong?

Reading comprehension.................goes a long way. I never insinuated that I knew more than them..................only that they really do not know..........and just as millions have rolled up their sleeves and believed that "the best vaccine you can get.........is the one you can get," there are millions more who remain unconvinced.......including Chinese citizens.

Those of us who continue to wait for better data/studies salute and thank those of you who are in essence................vaccine pioneers.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: jd426

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I guess you are still stuck in the "alternative facts" era................................

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Wrong about what?

That the efficacy of the Chinese vaccine is all over the place, that no long term studies have been done on the safety of the vaccine?

My question to you, which you have so unartfully dodged, still stands..............................and do you mean to insinuate that those officials could not be wrong?

Reading comprehension.................goes a long way. I never insinuated that I knew more than them..................only that they really do not know..........and just as millions have rolled up their sleeves and believed that "the best vaccine you can get.........is the one you can get," there are millions more who remain unconvinced.......including Chinese citizens.

Those of us who continue to wait for better data/studies salute and thank those of you who are in essence................vaccine pioneers.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
There has been no long term study on any of the vaccines, they are all new. However Chile has carried a study on Sinovac with 10.1 million participants.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
There has been no long term study on any of the vaccines, they are all new. However Chile has carried a study on Sinovac with 10.1 million participants.

Good morning Bob. The gods are still smiling on us in our area. No Covid infections since the pandemic began. Two false positive incidents.

The gene technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines has been researched in labs and subjected to bench scale testing for nearly two decades. JAMA data. The Covid pandemic has provided the first opportunity to do large scale, population based, epidemiological studies on the efficacy and side effects of these two gene based technology vaccines.

The other vaccines rely on older anti-viral technology. Lots of population studies on these types since the Spanish flu outbreak. Research that could be applied to Covid vaccine studies.

Your right about current studies on Covid vaccines. Most countries with the medical capability to do population based studies of the new Covid anti-viral vaccines are doing it on the run. It will take years of worldwide data collection to get a true picture of all Covid vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.