China Wants To Improve It's Vaccine Before Giving To Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
There is always the possibility of age related reactions to sinovac as well as the others and only more time will tell us if there are and what they are. The fact that I am closer to 96 than anyone else on this board is one of the reasons I would like to be told whether blood clots are more likely in certain age groups that is based on evidence rather than emotion.

Until then I will continue to have confidence that my two doses of sinovac are doing me good rather than harm

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
It would be great if the media stuck only to facts and would think about what they publish. Between the 2 Chinese vaccines Sinovac was providing much more data than sinopharm and was also showing better results. Then in the swish of a pen sinopharm gets approved will Sinovac is still waiting approval, yet over 35 different countries are using it with no major side effects.

Take the political nonsense and the fake news out of this and life will go on.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

Leah Groth
April 13, 2021·4 min read

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration yesterday released a joint statement on reports that the Johnson&Johnson vaccine can provoke cerebral venous sinus thrombosis—a rare blood clotting condition that can be deadly. According to their statement there have been a total of six cases, occurring among women between the ages of 18 and 48, with symptoms arising 6 to 13 days after vaccination. "I know there are people who have gotten the vaccine who are probably very concerned," they addressed at a media briefing later in the day. "For people who've got the vaccine more than a month ago, the risk to them is very low at this time." However, "for people who recently got the vaccine within the last couple of weeks, they should be aware to look for any symptoms." Read on to learn about the symptoms you should look out for if you have received the Johnson&Johnson vaccine—and to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss these Signs Your Illness is Actually Coronavirus in Disguise.

You May Have a Severe Headache​

Sick woman suffering from head ache

Sick woman suffering from head ache
The Michigan Comprehensive Stroke Center explains that the most common symptom of Sinus Vein Thrombosis is a severe headache, "often the worst headache that a patient has ever had," they point out. "It can be of sudden onset, develop over a few hours, or develop over a few days."

You May Have Abdominal Pain​

woman suffering from abdominal pain while sitting on bed at home. Young woman suffering from abdominal pain at home. Gynecology concept. Young woman in pain lying on couch at home

woman suffering from abdominal pain while sitting on bed at home. Young woman suffering from abdominal pain at home. Gynecology concept. Young woman in pain lying on couch at home
According to the FDA, pain in the abdominal region is one of the main symptoms to watch out for.

You May Have Leg Pain​

Thigh pain or muscle twitching or muscle cramp.

Thigh pain or muscle twitching or muscle cramp.
Michigan Comprehensive Stroke Center explains that another symptom can be experienced in the leg or arm, which they describe as "numbness or weakness" of either or both limbs.

You May Have Shortness of Breath​

Young man having asthma attack at home

Young man having asthma attack at home
Shortness of breath or a difficulty breathing can be a sign you have a blood clot.

What Symptoms You Should Worry About Most​

man in white casual t-shirt, holding head with both hands, suffering from severe headache

man in white casual t-shirt, holding head with both hands, suffering from severe headache
The blood clots "have usually occurred at least about a week after vaccination and not longer than three weeks after vaccination, with a median of about nine days after vaccination," said Dr. Anne Schuchat, Principal Deputy Director, CDC. "We know that for these vaccines, for the first several days after vaccination, there are flu like symptoms which can include headache. So I think for the internist out there and the primary care providers, who are caring for patients, if they're seeing a flu like symptoms and the headache for the first few days after my vaccination," that's fine but "it would be more important that if somebody presented to an emergency room with a very severe headache or with blood clots that—a history of prior vaccination be elicited and then appropriate management be instituted. So if someone ends up with a very severe headaches, any types of shortness of breath, pain in their legs, pain in their abdomen, that's so severe that they would want to seek medical attention, and if there are low platelets at that time—one needs to consider this entity."
Story continues

Reactions: cavok

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
What about this video in your opinion is garbage? My thoughts from as soon as I heard about the coincidences involved is that there is a 99.19% at CV19 came from this very virology lab in Wuhan in question.

And furthermore on this coincidence:

Believe what you want from whatever sources float your boat. Clearly some of us have different standards.

Jan 9, 2004
Seems like only yesterday when Chile became a world leader in using the Chinese vaccine and inoculating 60% of the population much to the adulation and praise of course from the Chinese government;

Only one little problem..............and not once.....but twice;

Not to worry though...............a city in Brazil was saved by "Sinovac"...........or so the story goes...........until you realize the story was a mere press release by the institute granted exclusive authority by the Chinese to produce and vaccinate the people......and to report its "glowing" findings.

Keep rolling up those sleeves and remember...........the best vaccine you can get..............is the one you can get........and don't worry too much as it was just finally approved for emergency use by the World Health Organization.............the same organization that indicated there was no human to human transmission possible.........because the Chinese government researchers told them so. ;)

Bridges in Brooklyn anyone?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: reilleyp

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
England is on lockdown, and compared to Chile, has a higher percentage of it's population vaccinated, but more new cases, and a higher death/1M population. England uses Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and J&J vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.